***** The Official Rangers V Queen Of The South Thread****

What section? I sit in CF1, it's usually silent :anguish:

Expecting the atmosphere to be decent on Sunday though.

I didn't see any point in changing where I usually sit so I just got tickets in the family stand. It's always good because the UBs are below in BF and the wean loves hearing them sing the whole game.

I'm absolutely buzzing for this game and I'm really optimistic that I'll be back at Ibrox on Wednesday night to watch us beat Hivs!

:uk:

If its a 3-5-2 we'll win it easily. However if its a 4-4-2 then we'll have problems. You also have to factor in the Jig element. So it's simple play a 3-5-2 without JIg and we'll win. I am taking the missus to the game tomorrow so sitting in section SE4. I just hope the flight is on time.

Have you got a confirmed venue yet?

It's Ashfield, but I'm giving a couple of others a lift up so will have to leave after the grading to get them back to Londonderry, unfortunately I'll have to listen to the game on the radio instead.

It's Ashfield, but I'm giving a couple of others a lift up so will have to leave after the grading to get them back to Londonderry, unfortunately I'll have to listen to the game on the radio instead.

Ah, OK. There are a couple of places near there that you could have watched it. Will you even get radio coverage on the way back to the NW?

The game's set up for Nicky Clark to be the hero against old club............always happens.

Hope so, would do his confidence the world of good. Often feel sorry for the boy as his work rate is excellent but I think because of that he's asked to do too much and if he could play in a more out and out striker role k think we'd see the best of him.

If its a 3-5-2 we'll win it easily. However if its a 4-4-2 then we'll have problems. You also have to factor in the Jig element. So it's simple play a 3-5-2 without JIg and we'll win. I am taking the missus to the game tomorrow so sitting in section SE4. I just hope the flight is on time

News out of Ibrox is that Jig only 50-50 so won't be in the team. Means Jig well pissed off and has ruled himself out, whilst waiting for new job with Killie.

Ah, OK. There are a couple of places near there that you could have watched it. Will you even get radio coverage on the way back to the NW?

Should pickup Radio Scotland ok, although am loathed to listen to that station but unfortunately it's the only one covering the game.