***** The Official Rangers V Queen Of The South Thread****

I don't want an apology and I don't know what you mean by the part in bold.

I'd simply prefer if you got out of your own self pity and got behind the team with the passion the occasion deserves. These play offs are massive to our Club.

And at no point did I suggest you did.

Self pity, nothing. My honesty has been generated by almost three years of under-performing and finding ourselves in these play-offs is a disgrace. There is nothing we can do, now, which I fully appreciate, but that doesn't change the fact that following this club of late has become difficult.

Financially, I agree that the play-offs and promotion is huge for the club. However, I would argue that we're not ready for an embarrassing return to the top flight, considering the state we're in.

And at no point did I suggest you did.

Self pity, nothing. My honesty has been generated by almost three years of under-performing and finding ourselves in these play-offs is a disgrace. There is nothing we can do, now, which I fully appreciate, but that doesn't change the fact that following this club of late has become difficult.

Financially, I agree that the play-offs and promotion is huge for the club. However, I would argue that we're not ready for an embarrassing return to the top flight, considering the state we're in.

You said you were going to offer me one, so you did.

I agree, it's been a disaster of a 'journey' and one I'll be glad to see the back of it. But as you can comprehend how much it means to the Club financially then surely you can turn that into some positive. It would be a new start if we got promoted and embarrassingly a surprising one at this stage of the Season.

It would mean a huge deal for us replacing the out of contract players and attracting a proper Manager. I would see it as a total disaster if we don't get out of these play-offs, which is what turns this into such a huge match.

I don't want to be disagreeing with bears today, I just want to see us all back the team, whether they deserve it or not. This is about the Club.

Was thinking of taking my wee lad, he's 4, any advice. Only fair seats I can see are in GF, he can sit on my knee for the game, he's a good wee lad, it'll be his first game. Any help appreciated.

Yip take another wee one with u next time just incase he gets bored, which is more than likely.lm taken my 4 year old and his big cousin for back up this time :)

Tbh we should have never switched back to a 4-4-2 we always struggle in that formation, I didn't see anything to wrong with the 3-5-2 last time, it kind of annoys me with him switching back to a 4-4-2 all the time when it clearly does not work, we get out gunned in midfield by the best of time, also it should be Robinson on the bench not Simonsen. Other than that I am happy with the group of players that took to the field.