The New Pioneers

stafford

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 100 years time people will forget the fact that Ally McCoist was a shite manager, and McCulloch maybe hung around for a season too long.

They'll be remembered as the guys who stuck by the club in its hour of need when so many others jamp ship.

The fact that they were payed handsomely for staying is another debate, but they still stuck by the club.

It's not the fact their loyalty has been acknowledged it's the way it has. Personally I think a full squad photo from the div 3 season up in the argyle house restaurant would have been fine more than them stayed, it's the picking these guys out and putting them amongst the greats. Also New Pioneers, seriously.

Everyone is raging about Ally and McCulloch because its still fresh.

But honestly, Neil fucking Alexander? He fucking fought us in court for compensation over breach of contract. And won! How in the fuck is he getting honored for loyalty.

:ohmy: Fucking hell.

I was sure this thread was a wind up.

Me too. This has to be some kind of fake.

If it's not sack the board for taking the piss and wasting cash.

Somebody is havin a laff and its not the fans. They'll be putting up a statue of Craig Whyte next.

If true i find this absolutely disgusting and actually rather embarrassing. Says a lot for their egos too that they would have had to agreed to it happening. Just horrible and all that is wrong with our club and probably this new regime.

Well thank fuck your not changing your picture.

Apart from the new pioneers bit the pic is a belter and possibly would have been a decent buy as a fan in 2012, but at the top of the marble staircase now?

In hindsight how will we remember them?

Ally I'm sure will be remembered in a few years for the player he was and for fighting for us pre/during/post admin. Maybe I'm being a bit hopeful.

Jig hopefully will be remembered as a decent pro, a good loyal player who fought for us a stood up during and post admin. Will always be linked with the journey.

Wallace the same as Jig but could have went elsewhere for his own career, still has time to improve.

Alexander though will always be remembered as the back up GK who done his job on the euro run. That's as fondly as he can be remembered.

Andy little and kirk broadfoot will be remembered more fondly than him.

You can only imagine and possibly hope that a cleaner or staff member found it in a cupboard where its been since 2012 and decided to give it a wee dust down and some clown has decided to put it up on the staircase.

But "New Pioneers" beggars belief.