JF - date to be unveiled as new Gers signing.

Shuggy07

Bordeaux chairman says he will be sold to another club on Monday who made a better offer.

Shuggy is full of crap me thinks!!!

Bordeaux chairman is full of crap, who wants to buy a player who has his heart set on a move to Rangers!!!!!!!!

he will sign for us but i rekon it will be sometime next week

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

urquhhart, the only good thing in favour of Rangers in your comment about the other club is that the player has to agree to join them, if he is so intent on joining us then i would suggest we are in pole position, Bordeaux cannot force him to leave to a club he does not want to go to whether or not they have agreed a fee, if he if sayss no bordeaux are then stuck with a player that does not want to play for them, i think we'll get him but it will probably be a drawn out affair, 5.5 and we'll get him !!

urquhhart, the only good thing in favour of Rangers in your comment about the other club is that the player has to agree to join them, if he is so intent on joining us then i would suggest we are in pole position, Bordeaux cannot force him to leave to a club he does not want to go to whether or not they have agreed a fee, if he if sayss no bordeaux are then stuck with a player that does not want to play for them, i think we'll get him but it will probably be a drawn out affair, 5.5 and we'll get him !!

This is completely true. You can't sell somone to a team he doesn't want to join.

I also think it will be drawn out, but I hope not. With WS saying he wants his players sooner rather than later, maybe Bain will get the finger out and put in an offer of around 5 mil and we'll have him. Can't see anything happening over the weekend though

He would be using us as a stepping stone to the EPL. The team who have offered more are west Ham. He will go there as they have more money to spend and can pay higher wages, plus a superior league.

Remember how much we have spent in total so far (zilch - Beasley fee cancelled by svenssen) and still some think we will spend more than 4 mill.

This team will hold on to the player if he isnt sold, however the chairman has made it clear he has decided to sell him on Monday and it wont be to uss as our offer is to low.

He would be using us as a stepping stone to the EPL. The team who have offered more are west Ham. He will go there as they have more money to spend and can pay higher wages, plus a superior league.

Remember how much we have spent in total so far (zilch - Beasley fee cancelled by svenssen) and still some think we will spend more than 4 mill.

This team will hold on to the player if he isnt sold, however the chairman has made it clear he has decided to sell him on Monday and it wont be to uss as our offer is to low.

If it is West Ham and THIS IS THE LATEST then it does not look good for us!! it's been stated his long term ambition is to play in the EPL then we are are slipping down the list, but in saying that he has to agree to the team Bordeaux have agreed the fee with, let's hope his interset in joining the Gers is genuine, any source details re West Ham ??

If it is West Ham and THIS IS THE LATEST then it does not look good for us!! it's been stated his long term ambition is to play in the EPL then we are are slipping down the list, but in saying that he has to agree to the team Bordeaux have agreed the fee with, let's hope his interset in joining the Gers is genuine, any source details re West Ham ??

Try this link, interesting Italian sources, his agent is Italian. No doubt about it he will go there before Rangers.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php

Aye OK OK....Im back, The deal is done, alright it may not happen by the end of today, but its a done deal.

Ye of little faith.

Yeah for west ham!!! :rant:

\

attention seeking muppet!

"But the player will have to undergo his medical so it might have to wait until Monday."

shuggy, not being rude but who's your F'n' source, it sounds as though from your comments you have an iside source, at least without dropping names give us some details, otherwise cut the bullshit, it's getting me depressed !!

Never mind......the problem with this forum, apart from a couple of the guys "in the know", is that most of the posters on here know Fark all. Hence there is never any positive news. Only people ready to slag off others cause they have no contacts or knowledge of how the politics of football always play a part in any transfer dealings.

Away and bury yer head in the sand as the Fish would say ! Forum full of snipers.

"But the player will have to undergo his medical so it might have to wait until Monday."

shuggy, not being rude but who's your F'n' source, it sounds as though from your comments you have an iside source, at least without dropping names give us some details, otherwise cut the bullshit, it's getting me depressed !!

I don't think he's got one mate. It;s the usual BS. I have a great source but I can't tell you who it is crap.

Bit like the THEFISH with his "reliable" source telling us the Brown deal was done and dusted