JF - date to be unveiled as new Gers signing.

Shuggy07

Never mind......the problem with this forum, apart from a couple of the guys "in the know", is that most of the posters on here know Fark all. Hence there is never any positive news. Only people ready to slag off others cause they have no contacts or knowledge of how the politics of football always play a part in any transfer dealings.

Away and bury yer head in the sand as the Fish would say ! Forum full of snipers.

And you blame them? You call yourself "in the know" yet you can back it up with f**k all!

There are connected people in here - but they keep quiet until they can back it up - you have shown nothing to prove you know anything, and it looks to all & sundry like your glory-hunting.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind......the problem with this forum, apart from a couple of the guys "in the know", is that most of the posters on here know Fark all. Hence there is never any positive news. Only people ready to slag off others cause they have no contacts or knowledge of how the politics of football always play a part in any transfer dealings.

Away and bury yer head in the sand as the Fish would say ! Forum full of snipers.

And you blame them? You call yourself "in the know" yet you can back it up with f**k all!

There are connected people in here - but they keep quiet until they can back it up - you have shown nothing to prove you know anything, and it looks to all & sundry like your glory-hunting.

You've got the right of it there JR (tu)

You've done nothing to prove us otherwise.

If you were "in the know", how did you not tell us that they would declare another team was interested. How come you have told us the fee we have offered and they have agreed?

Your no more in the know than any other person that comes on here and makes up a story.

Plus, don't blame forumers that don't claim to be "in the know" for no positive news coming out. If anyone is to blame its users like yourself and the FISH that claim to be "in the know" with yer famous "Done and dusted" nonsense. Users like you give a percentage of our support false hope, which means it may be too late for them to voice their opinions about their disgust of no major buys within closed season.

And in defence of THEFISH, he doesn't tell users to bury their heid in the sand, he tells users to get their head out of the sand and look at the club.

lucky i'm in dubai cause there's plenty of it!! :harhar:

:D

here was me thinkiing you were in Australia :D

If I was glory hunting and claiming fame, I would tell you who my source is. All I was aiming to acheive by revealing that the deal has been done was to raise the spirits of some of the boring, depressed punters who crave some good news, instead of slagging all and sundry when it comes to our club. Unfortunately a lot of people on this forum have no idea about the inside workings of a football club.

Remember this guy has agreed a 4 year contract. He is contracted, and his chairman is playing fkn games with our club trying to skin more money out of us. The minute it went public, gave them the opportunity to fk us over.

This guy has gone on strike for fk sake,he is obviously not happy about something (DER), coz he had/has an agreement with RFC and now his club are reneging by holding us to ransom....cant blame them though, he is a contracted player to them.

On the other hand, if he was out of contract, people on this forum would be slagging the club saying we are bringing in another Bosman....some people are never happy.

Raise yer own spirits from now on, nothing more from me....this forum is depressing.....Can't believe this is a Gers forum for Gers fans !

reside in perth bigman but i've been up here for about 4 months on secondment, plenty of gers fans up here, good expat crowd!! will be back in gagow foe the ajax game on the 24th so looking forward to that :rangers: :thumbsup:

If I was glory hunting and claiming fame, I would tell you who my source is. All I was aiming to acheive by revealing that the deal has been done was to raise the spirits of some of the boring, depressed punters who crave some good news, instead of slagging all and sundry when it comes to our club. Unfortunately a lot of people on this forum have no idea about the inside workings of a football club.

Remember this guy has agreed a 4 year contract. He is contracted, and his chairman is playing fkn games with our club trying to skin more money out of us. The minute it went public, gave them the opportunity to fk us over.

This guy has gone on strike for fk sake,he is obviously not happy about something (DER), coz he had/has an agreement with RFC and now his club are reneging by holding us to ransom....cant blame them though, he is a contracted player to them.

On the other hand, if he was out of contract, people on this forum would be slagging the club saying we are bringing in another Bosman....some people are never happy.

Raise yer own spirits from now on, nothing more from me....this forum is depressing.....Can't believe this is a Gers forum for Gers fans !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reside in perth bigman but i've been up here for about 4 months on secondment, plenty of gers fans up here, good expat crowd!! will be back in gagow foe the ajax game on the 24th so looking forward to that :rangers: :thumbsup:

Thata'll be a good game. I am hoping for a ticket myself. Need to meet for a pint if we can manage and I can get a ticket

funny that, we are fans, so are we supposed to know every nook and cranny in a contract transfer deal?? all you stated above is what has been posted in the newspapers and on websites so far...

There is nothing in this dirge that we don't already know mate.

We know he is on strike, we know he is unhappy.

I don't belive an agreement was made and they have reneged on that deal. If that was the case we would have heard something about it.

So if you can tell us something new, and not something from a "source" you don't want to mention, all is good.

Until that moment in time it looks like you have just jumped onto a faubert story or Rangers' interest and said he will sign by today, hoping to make yourself look good

Thata'll be a good game. I am hoping for a ticket myself. Need to meet for a pint if we can manage and I can get a ticket

no worries bigman, i'll keep in touch, i'll spek to my uncle tomorrow who's arranged the tickets, i'll find out if there are any spare's, will let you know au ra best

no worries bigman, i'll keep in touch, i'll spek to my uncle tomorrow who's arranged the tickets, i'll find out if there are any spare's, will let you know au ra best

Cheers bud, would be great if there was. I'm hoping to get to the Chelsea game too. My mate said he is gonna buy some tickets

I love these kinda threads.

It's amazing how deluded some folk are who actually think they're "in the know".

Please! Don't make me laugh.

does this mean that a tranfer fee hasnt actually been agreed and that there has only been an agreement between RFC and Faubert himself? hence nothing is done and dusted

Exactly Kev

Today, which is Saturday the reports are that Man Utd and West Ham have outbid us on JF. If you were running a business, which offers would you accept, 4M, 6M or 8M. TBH it doesnt matter where the guy want sto play, he'll go where hes sold to and that wont be us, that'll be the English Champions.

Heres the link, if it means anything:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

Telling porkie pies won't raise our spirits matey. I could easily come on and say we're DEFINITELY signing Juan Román Riquelme to raise spirits but what's the point unless it's true? Until he's signed why delude people? And it looks even more unlikely that JF will sign for us if the paper rumours are correct that West Ham and possibly even Man Utd are interested.

P.S. This it he best Rangers forum going. When looking for a Rangers forum I signed up to FF, RST etc etc, this is the only one I came back to. ;)

Today, which is Saturday the reports are that Man Utd and West Ham have outbid us on JF. If you were running a business, which offers would you accept, 4M, 6M or 8M. TBH it doesnt matter where the guy want sto play, he'll go where hes sold to and that wont be us, that'll be the English Champions.

Heres the link, if it means anything:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

if it is true then i would say are chances are very slim, i only hope the boy has his heart on a move to us, but in most cases in life money will be the deceiding factor, and unfortunatley we cannot afford a large transfer fee and massive wages as per EPL Clubs, sadly it looks doomed, hope i am very wrong though as he would be a great signing

if our interest was genuine and he does go to man utd, it would at least show we were looking at quality players, however hed probably be a bench player or future replacement for neville maybe?

My mail is that JF will be unveiled as Gers Glamour signing on Friday. :bouncy:

Happy days ahead

So I have to reveal my source so you will believe me? Yeh Right then....we shall see !
Ok I'll get my coat then .....See ya all on Friday.... :bouncy:
Aye OK OK....Im back, The deal is done, alright it may not happen by the end of today, but its a done deal.

Ye of little faith.

"But the player will have to undergo his medical so it might have to wait until Monday."

...Wonder if he'll come back now.

In his defence, it WAS a fair old cert till West Ham bid more. For what that's worth.

but then anybody coulda came on and spouted that, he came in saying he had "inside knowledge" and going on about how faubert was doing his medical and saying its a done deal, when the tranfer never even got past the first stage of getting an offer accepted.

lol, just as scott brown was a cert until celtic bid more.

Far from done and dusted. And to quote him...

And if he did have "contacts or knowledge of how the politics of football always play a part in any transfer dealings", then he would know it was far from a done deal.