I Hope The Big Crowd Isn't A Disadvantage Tomorrow

blueretro

Hopefully we will start well and take control of the game. If not I can see the crowd getting on the players backs and giving QOS the advantage.

We'll probably have around 20000 extra fans that haven't been to Ibrox all season. Do they know what they're letting themselves in for? I'm sure QOS will be aware of this and try and hit us from the kick off.

Tomorrow we can be the 12th man or the dogey captain that's worse than a man down.

I think it will be a nervy game unless we score first. We have to be patient and give the team our full support. It is not the time for booing the team or individual players.

Should be a good atmosphere, but we have to stay positive. Any negativity may project itself onto the players and give QoTS a boost. Something we can ill afford.

Just because they say that a big crowd will suit them fine doesn't mean that that is the case. It's just reverse head games. It's true that if we play, as I imagine we will, cagey, then the crowd will get restless because we're not going forward at every opportunity.

So fucking what? As long as we win the tie, the fans in the crowd should realise that McCall has thought this out and is trying to out wit them and their playing on the break tactics.

We hold all the cards ATM, so get behind the team whatever style they play.

They have to come at us, no matter what and that should create space for our players to get in behind them.

They rested there whippet for this game so we have to be ready for the Rapid counter attack the lad does 100m in 10.4 according to my qos daft neighbour. They also have another lad they bring of the bench who is under 10secs. Goin by baw jaws next door they fancy beating us at Ibrox hence rested there best striker to let him fully recover from injury.

If jigs in back line I think we are in for through the fingers viewing.

Since the 3rd division we have been moaning about performances and the words, "Paying too much to watch this mince" or words to that effect, have been said my most of us at one time or another.

Tomorrow is one day we really don't have the right to use that call, as at 5 notes a head we theoretically have got in for nothing, so I think the positive vibe from the crowd has already been established and will help the team to get over the line.

Really been looking forward to this game, and I feel that we will be going to Ibrox again on Wednesday bursting with confidence, and I have not felt so good about our promotion chances for a wee while now.

:uk:

They rested there whippet for this game so we have to be ready for the Rapid counter attack the lad does 100m in 10.4 according to my qos daft neighbour. They also have another lad they bring of the bench who is under 10secs. Goin by baw jaws next door they fancy beating us at Ibrox hence rested there best striker to let him fully recover from injury.

Has Usain Bolt signed? the world record is 9.58 and no Scottish runners have ever broken the 10 second barrier so I can assume that's shite.

Bollocks

:lol: there is no fucking way QotS have two players who can run 100m in under or around 10s.

You've been had mate :lol:

Can't see how it possibly can be a disadvantage ?

Happened before - 1st Sunday game was against Dundee in the 70's.

Couldn't charge an entry fee so everyone had to buy a programme.

63,000 crowd.

Lost 3-0!

I don't think these guys will be allowed on the pitch in their motors though so we're alright.

British male 100m record is 9.87 seconds. Maybe we should sign Linford Christy to mark this imaginary player. Your neighbour is a lying cunt. Only way one of them will do 100m in under 10 secs is to dive head first from the Club Deck.

A Doon hammer? Pure bammer more like.