***** The Official Rangers V Hibs Thread *******

Hey tickets are on sale now

I was just wondering when will season ticket holders be able to buy there seat until

Am I better buying seats now or after season ticket holders time is up to buy there's as more will be released ?

Season ticket holders have until Monday at 9pm to buy a ticket for their seat.

Everyone who can should go to this game, it's again only a fiver and it is our biggest game since we were demoted back in 2012/2013. I believe and have believed for quite some time that whoever progresses to play Motherwell from these ties will go up as they will have the momentum.

I'm really hoping for one of those special midweek atmospheres at Ibrox. I remember the game versus Motherwell in the league cup back in September 2012 and even at around half full Ibrox was rocking from kick off until the final whistle that day. This is the kind of atmosphere we need on Wednesday, Hibs have won at Ibrox twice this season but they haven't played in front of a full house and I think an atmosphere like that could intimidate a few of the Hibs players and even see them losing their cool.

a positive is that we've had 2 games already. hibs haven't played a game since the season ended. they might be a bit rusty.

looking back maybe finishing in 3rd was a good thing for us.

Sure I've read they've had a couple of bounce games in the meantime.

Need at least 2 goals to take to the shithole.

Our defence is fucking awful though.

Yeah,sums it up,certain to lose 1 or 2 goals with the chuckle brothers in central defence,and it will be a header! Will need to rely heavily

On vukic again

Yeah,sums it up,certain to lose 1 or 2 goals with the chuckle brothers in central defence,and it will be a header! Will need to rely heavily

On vukic again

Even if we get goals we can't go there and sit back, we aren't good enough to do that.

I hope Hibs bottle it as it should be a packed, noisy Ibrox again, nice wee early goal and no resting on it, push forward and finish the tie in the first leg.

Miller is and was bad on Sunday. I think McCall should give Hardie a chance and if he doesn't score, Miller could maybe come on around 60-70 mins, and fresh.

We need a 2 goal gap to take back to Erazer Road, then we can be comfortable of wiping them out.

2-0, or 3-1 is good.

Hibs boss Alan Stubbs: Our 950 fans will be so noisy it will sound like there are THOUSANDS of them at Ibrox THE Easter Road manager hails the supporters ahead of the play-off crunch v Rangers – and vows to repay them.

JS63877182.jpg

Hibernian fans queue up for play-off tickets today

ALAN STUBBS reckons the Hibs fans will so be raucous at Rangers on Wednesday it will seem as if there are thousands them instead of just the 950.

The Easter Road boss hailed the supporters ahead of the play-off semi-final first leg at Ibrox and is hell-bent on repaying them.

The small allocation that was announced caused uproar among Hibees but was sold out this morning.

Hibs then revealed their opponents for the second leg would receive just 1500.

And Stubbs, fresh from a training camp in Spain, said: “I know our fans will be vocal. There may only be 950 there, but it’ll sound like a few thousand – just like it did when we played there last time.

“We’ve got to give them something to cheer about. We’ve asked our fans to back us, they’ve certainly done that and now it’s our turn to do our bit.

“The games are now mapped out over the next two weeks and it has become easier to work out what’s required.

“We know that we’ve got Rangers and the winners will then play Motherwell – it has become simplified and we’ve got a job to do now.”

Miller is and was bad on Sunday. I think McCall should give Hardie a chance and if he doesn't score, Miller could maybe come on around 60-70 mins, and fresh.

We need a 2 goal gap to take back to Erazer Road, then we can be comfortable of wiping them out.

2-0, or 3-1 is good.

I agree but Hardie wasn't even on the bench yesterday.....it was Boyd. Fuck knows where Clark got his 42 goals from either.