***** The Official Rangers V Hibs Thread *******

_______________Bell________________

___McGregor___Zaliukas___Mohsni___

_Foster_Law_Murdoch_Shiels_Wallace_

___________Vuckic__Miller__________

Could even put Wallace at LCB with Smith at LWB like we did in the first leg against QOTS but 3-5-2 is a must considering how vulnerable we looked at the back on Sunday.

we need to take our chances and be tighter at the back - and I dont see a message much different from that coming from mccall.

Any 3 central defenders plus Magregor and Wallace bombing on as wingbacks - We need to change Clark up front as he is struggling to score but still see a 2-0 Rangers - Shiels and Vuckic the scorers.

Head says 2 0 to the Edinburgh scum after failing to beat qots,Falkirk,Alloa Livingston,cowdenbeath(who are all shite)and the fact they

Beat us at home the last time

Heart says 2 0 to the gers,for no reason whatsoever!cmon gers get it right up them

Could even put Wallace at LCB with Smith at LWB like we did in the first leg against QOTS but 3-5-2 is a must considering how vulnerable we looked at the back on Sunday.

Get Moshni to fuck. Not good enough to wear a Rangers top, let alone in a game as important as this.

I'd go for that line up as well.

Try to get up for at least a 3 or 4 games a season. I was there on Sunday and it was terrific to see a full house and hear it in full voice again, albeit, very nervy. I wont make it tomorrow night but will watch it on BT sports with the lads round. Has a Champions league feel to it!! Need a 2 goal lead to take to Easter rd although will settle for a win!

Rangers FC @RangersFC 16s16 seconds ago

#Rangers take on Hibernian at Ibrox tomorrow & tickets for the crucial playoff have already hit a fantastic 37k: http://rng.rs/1GmdlsZ

Looks like it's going to be the early 40Ks for attendance tomorrow. Fantastic for a midweek match. Hopefully more though :uk:

Along with a few others my heart says a comfortable 2 or 3 goal cushion to take away to Easter Road.

My head says we are doomed and will be lucky to stay in the tie based on our lack of quality up front and defensively :lol:

Hopefully it all clicks tomorrow though and we can show what damage we have the potential to do (on paper at least).

Not sure what the team will be tomorrow but I much prefer Vuckic cutting in from the right instead of through the middle. Worried about where the goals will come from, Boyd, Miller, Clark and Daly have been poor in front of goal all season!!

Bell

Foster

McGregor

Zaliukas

Wallace

Vuckic

Murdoch

Law

Shiels

Walsh

Miller

I'd go for that. I see the appeal of a 3-5-2 but I really don't trust Jig or Mohsni and I'd rather Wallace played at FB than at CB.

I think you're right there, there is appeal to a 3-5-2, but I think the three man midfield is still a priority and 4-5-1 is the better option.

As you say McCulloch and Moshni cannot be trusted.