Hibs Tickets

blueretro

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were selling them right after the game, I've already got mine in the Copland Front, so ST holders don't seem to have any priority.

Ticket office is selling tickets to the public right now.

I think that might be the seats that haven't been taken as season tickets. Before I logged in my seat wasn't showing as available to buy. Maybe 24 hours for season ticket holders to claim their own seat?

That's what I was wanted to no

Do you think the best tickets for general sale is now and to just buy now

Or once the ST returned seats have been released ?

For best seats what u think

You should buy now. Plenty of good seats available. I would expect season ticket uptake to be near 100%

I think that might be the seats that haven't been taken as season tickets. Before I logged in my seat wasn't showing as available to buy. Maybe 24 hours for season ticket holders to claim their own seat?

You could be right there Blueretro, but I've no idea what the situation is with ST holders. The fact is, there was an announcement and it was on the big screens, they players weren't even off the park and so I went straight to the portacabin and bought my ticket, which hundreds of others were doing.

Row K, OK! I did want further back but the guy said that was the furthest he had to offer me.

You take yer wife 2 the games. Who makes the dinner for you getting in?

The day ma dinner is out for me getting in ill take her straight to hospital.. Or check my cctv tae make sure she ain't throwing it about haha.

She loves The Rangers so is a keeper