Hibs Tickets

blueretro

as of this morning:

wgqp81.jpg

And this was it yesterday at four oclock..

2mn5dzt.jpg

And last night at 8 when I activated my smart card it was better than that. There will be 40,000+ there tomorrow at least.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a pity that we only have a few days to sell tickets for this game. If we had a week or two to sell tickets I'm sure it would sellout no problem.

This. 2 days is an absolute joke and impossibility. But we are ruled by fucking idiots..the spfl!

Had a look at the stadium plan there and we've probably sold about 40k so far. Hopefully we get a bit of a rush today and in the lead up to kick off to get us up to the similar numbers we had on Sunday. :uk:

Had a look at the stadium plan there and we've probably sold about 40k so far. Hopefully we get a bit of a rush today and in the lead up to kick off to get us up to the similar numbers we had on Sunday. :uk:

With it being sale till kick off I reckon we will get another 6 or 7k

Yeh, back up now with loads available. I blame Rangers, but maybe I should blame the spfl, as given us just a couple of days to sell the tickets was bound to create havoc. Unfortunately it means a small crowd for a huge match.

I think it will be full up after the last game the queues were massive even in the rain, plus it was even hard to order on-line with waiting times.