Powerful Photo

Essandoh

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

McCulloch is murder. Should never have been bought and his wages are a disgrace. All the sanctimonious rubbish is pathetic. He has cost the club millions and is or should be a wealthy man at our expense. He is woeful. A utility player like Jig is someone who is crap in all positions. I hope he never pulls on a Gers top again unless he is in the stands having bought a ticket. Having too many players like him has been a serious problem for us over the years.

Lee McCulloch has played his part in Rangers winning Scottish and league cups, league championships and reaching a European final. Personally I don't have any problem with that.

Lee McCulloch has played his part in Rangers winning Scottish and league cups, league championships and reaching a European final. Personally I don't have any problem with that.

We all have our own opinions. I think he is useless. Every other Bear of my acquaintance is of similar thought.

We all have our own opinions. I think he is useless. Every other Bear of my acquaintance is of similar thought.

Everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinions, and I will always respect that, and of course, that's what makes debates and forums interesting. It would be boring if we all agreed on everything! That said, and whilst I'm fully aware of McCulloch's deficiencies, I just think for some fans to suggest he's done nothing for us is a little over the top, and IMO just not true. (tu)

Every bear I know including myself thinks he's past his sell by date but over the years he's played his part in bringing success to the club, and as the sensible people on here have pointed out he didn't abandon Rangers in our time of need and he doesn't pick the team but despite this we still get embarrassing posts by people on here abusing our captain.

Every bear I know including myself thinks he's past his sell by date but over the years he's played his part in bringing success to the club, and as the sensible people on here have pointed out he didn't abandon Rangers in our time of need and he doesn't pick the team but despite this we still get embarrassing posts by people on here abusing our captain.

doh Oh dear.

I hope that after the next 2 ties against his old team the big yin will retire gracefully, after having played his part in restoring us back to the top league.

We are not in a position to declare or decry the legendary status of our players over the recent past, that can only be decided by future generations of bears, however we can appreciate any part they have played during the last few seasons. (My personal favourite has been Andy Little but heyho)

No matter how good or how bad, when we win title number 55, they all played some part in our recovery.

if the stories are true about jig and his wanting to retire last season but ally convinced him that he was needed for one more year, then jig is simply guilty of being too loyal and playing when called upon

ive gave him dogs abuse for being shite, but a lot of that anger is aimed at the managers that consistently picked him when it was clear he was detrimental to the team

today i didnt think he had that good a game, one massive mistake in the first half that almost cost a goal and after that he looked edgy everytime he was involved, if zaliukas wasnt playing so well next to him i think we'd have been in a lot of trouble

probably deserves to walk out if ibrox with his head held high though at the end of the season if we go up

it would be hard to turn down another year at £16,000. a week ! agree about Zaliukas, he made the vital tackles and covered a lot of ground, reading by the other posts jig was the hero , I still think he would be the weak link in the final, arguably the best player over the two legs is on £800, a week so it wouldn't take much to get him on board. (could have had him for nothing.) Yes jig could retire after next week with all the best wishes from everyone, but will the "old boys" syndrome kick in with another year contract.?

That's an embarrassing post.

He never picked his wages, he also doesn't put his name on the team sheet.

You can't blame him for other people's choices.

Absolute nonsense. If he realised he was finished he could retire. Simple.

But over 800,000 reasons not to do that

What about your posts? We put up with you.

Well whenever I make a Post saying I hate the current Rangers Captain, someone that bleeds red, white and blue, despite his age and obvious limitations, and by all accounts an absolute gentleman with the support, who's commitment and passion for the club cannot be questioned, then I suppose i'll have a look at them.

Oh, and you backed the wrong horse, get over it.

Cheers :wink: