Destiny Raids

Mor3los_1

Anyone here play the Vault of Glass or Crotas End. Looking for more people to party up with. Been using DestinyLFG so playing with randoms and it can sometimes be a big struggle. Wondered if anyone on the forums was still playing Destiny?

I play it constantly. The group I run with are in Crotas End and VoG ( both on Hard mode) 3 times a week at least, although this week as been taken up with Prison of Elders and a couple of us are at level 34 already.

You need to get your armour levelled up so do ROC strikes for Vanguard marks and purchase Legendary gear from the Vanguard rep (or do Crucible and earn Crucible marks or buy from the Crucible vendor). You also need to run the Weekly or Nightfall for coins or engrams ,,, the more characters you have for these the better <<<<< you probably already know this though. At the moment there are events happening at different locations where people 'farm' for engrams and keys but you may need the new House of Wolves dlc for that. My PSN is Namdac67.