Who Voted Against Us.

GTMLivo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? Eh.... Most of us.

And how did "we" put ourselves in that position?

We were the victims of fraud.

Ok fraud, victims etc etc

Say again, who cares.

Time to play football and make this club great again.

No point worrying who voted against us. What you going to do? Refuse to attend games, good I'll take your ticket and support the team like I have done for fifty years and you can cintinue to feel hurt.

Ok fraud, victims etc etc

Say again, who cares.

Time to play football and make this club great again.

No point worrying who voted against us. What you going to do? Refuse to attend games, good I'll take your ticket and support the team like I have done for fifty years and you can cintinue to feel hurt.

You'll take my ticket?

That will be impossible, as I will never have any tickets for any of those scummy grounds.

But on you go, give away all your hard earned to the arseholes that tried to kill the club you have supported for 50 years. It would've been the club you supported for 47 years if they had their way.

The Kilmarnock chairman was the only one who bothered to check the law. He knew that he could be held legally responsible by his shareholders for any losses his business might sustain as a result of voting against Rangers. The rest of them let their hatred override their business sense. Still, we have been able to inflict damage on one of the corrupt clubs in the past week, and hopefully we'll hit a second one in the next few days. One by one they will get what's coming to them.

Motherwell showed their fans figures as to what their income etc would be with Rangers and without, and even though the figures were shit with no Rangers the bitter bastards still told the club to vote us out or they would boycott, they've pretty much not turned up anyways!

Following the same trail of thought as SNP followers

The Kilmarnock chairman was the only one who bothered to check the law. He knew that he could be held legally responsible by his shareholders for any losses his business might sustain as a result of voting against Rangers. The rest of them let their hatred override their business sense.

That's because Michael Johnston is a lawyer.

I don't get that post bud. You seem to have contradicted yourself in a single sentence.

How did you manage that :lol:

Ignore me mate :lol:

Was thinking the other clubs had voted yes as in yes they want us relegated, and Kilmarnock abstaining was treated as a no. So thought that poster I quoted had made an arse of it.

Turns out it was me :lol:

I distinctly remember scum fans going on SPL teams fans forums, trying to make sure that they voted us out, and threatening to boycott any teams that didn't vote us out.

I also remember that the Dundee hibs bastards were very vocal, and were one of them that came out with the boycott of season tickets, if their club did not vote against Rangers.

I was shocked at the vitriol, in the comments online, and in print, by certain fans of other clubs, especially Hearts, since I had given a fiver to their Save Our Hearts campaign, a year or so previously, but will never, ever, give them another penny, as they joined forces with the scum to have a kick at us when we were down.

It will be a long time until I feel comfortable enough, in myself, to visit any of their shabby, derelict, fucked up grounds again.

Whats the point of this thread ?

If it was possible we would fill every seat in Fir Park tonight, and sadly we will fill our end at every away ground we play at. For every one like me who wont ever set foot in any of their sh1t holes ever again some other Rangers fan will take our place.. i would like nothing more to starve them all of the Blue pound .