***** The Official Motherwell V Rangers Thread*****

Had said the vuckic one was never a duve. Possibly a pen skippy on miller. And was saying murdoch could have been red if not for "the top official"

Vuckic wasn't a dive mate. At first glance the Miller one seemed like a penalty but the replay showed it wasn't. Some of our players shouted for it but Miller wasn't one of them. Murdoch's tackle was a foul but kept his studs down and I personally don' think it should even have been a yellow.

Elsewhere on the pitch Jig shouldn't have been booked where both Lasley and Pearson should have been booked for showing studs.

Thomson is having a cunt of a game although we did get away with one when Zaliukas threw a cheeky elbow at Pearson's jaw right in front of the ref.

What did Strachan say?

Had the volume turned down because i thought it would be a Motherwell love in.

That Pearson is lucky still to be on and Zaliukas elbow was nothing but a brush off.

Get foster to fuck and bring on Walsh. Go to a back 3. Also Cammy Bell has to have the worst positioning of any keeper I've ever seen at ibrox. Nowhere near any of Motherwells chances today or on Thursday.

Shite as usual anybody who thought we could turn this round are deluded a non event,Boyd a complete joke,Murdoch rotten

Zaliukas drunk,well will end up winning 1 or 2 nil,Craig thomson is a bastard vukic and McCulloch bookings were a joke

We need to score goals. We can't afford to wait or fuck around during this second half. We need two goals just to stay in this so throw everything at them now don't wait until the last 10 minutes FFS.

Thomson is a disgrace.

Vukic booked when the correct decision was a free kick to us in a dangerous area

McCulloch booked when there was no contact

Murdoch booked for a similar tackle to Pearson

And if the tackle on Miller had been in our area on MacDonald he would have given it

Anyone would think that the SFA want us to stay down and be punished further

The only man on that panel that doesn't want to be a gossipy fishwife about any Rangers challenge. The only guy that's being honest about what he's seeing.

He's a decent guy, Strachan. Good talker about football too.

Spot on, mate. (tu)

That guy Rae in the commentary box is Sweetiewife Numero Uno.

Once again numerous players not producing anywhere near the level of performance required. We can't afford to have passengers in a game like this and unfortunately we've had plenty.

I'd get Walsh on for Miller and Moshni on for boyd and just throw balls into the box, it's pretty clear we aren't going to create anything clever from open play.

They are giving the usual level of performance that's why we finished 3rd in a shite league

How the fuck Pearson escaped punishment whilst Vuckic and McCulloch are booked is totally beyond me. Craig Thompson is the best ref we have? Really?? Really really???