Nicky Law

simon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes he fucking was, how many balls given away, tackles not chased, opportunities not created, not alone though

Tackles not chased? I saw him tackling, I even saw him winning the ball. He was not the worst player for us, and yet a thread devoted all to him.

Our best player in the first half. His crossing was shocking but I don't think he even done much wrong in the second either.

Nowhere near the worst player on the park but he's the usual scapegoat while other players like Clark, Miller, Vuckic and Wallace get off scot-free.

This.

I started a negative thread on Wallace after the QotS 2nd leg at Ibrox and got shot down for it. He's a fucking shitebag of a player. It's embarrassing how often he avoids taking on his man down that left hand side.

Highlighted even more tonight when we put Ferguson on and he actually showed some balls going forward but even then Wallace seemed reluctant to even play the ball out to him instead opting for the pass inside to Law all night.

Our best player in the first half. His crossing was shocking but I don't think he even done much wrong in the second either.

Nowhere near the worst player on the park but he's the usual scapegoat while other players like Clark, Miller, Vuckic and Wallace get off scot-free.

Mate he gave the ball away umpteen times! Not to mention taking the easy option and passing sideway instead of going forward. The guy has been horrific in the play offs. Theres been this belief he's improved under McCall because thats the obvious thing to believe, but he's stagnated.

The goals have dried up and he's wilted in yet another big match.

When the players are needed to knuckle down in the trenches and fight, the majority of them don't have the balls for it and quite frankly don't give a fuck about us. They know their days are numbered so how can we trust these fucking imposters to get us through these play offs.

Mate he gave the ball away umpteen times! Not to mention taking the easy option and passing sideway instead of going forward. The guy has been horrific in the play offs. Theres been this belief he's improved under McCall because thats the obvious thing to believe, but he's stagnated.

The goals have dried up and he's wilted in yet another big match.

Don't you fucking dare disagree with me Benjamin son.

He was shite but there was worse. Shiels is a complete shitebag as well, Vuckic was terrible, Clark went back to barely resembling a footballer, Wallace basically just crossed the ball to their centre backs all night and our defence couldn't handle someone running at them.

Vuckic was absolutely atrocious, but it can be forgiven due to his past endeavours. The others who were fucking rotten are a total waste of space.

worst player we have . Heartless shitebag who offers nothing to our team. I can`t believe people were actually saying he tackles. Do you even know what tackling is ? He runs alongside them 99% of the time till they leave him. We have no one putting the boot in to strong arm the midfield. What actually is his position ? He creates fuck all , can`t defend and looks a yard slow tonight. He`s a wage thief imposter.

worst player we have . Heartless shitebag who offers nothing to our team. I can`t believe people were actually saying he tackles. Do you even know what tackling is ? He runs alongside them 99% of the time till they leave him. We have no one putting the boot in to strong arm the midfield. What actually is his position ? He creates fuck all , can`t defend and looks a yard slow tonight. He`s a wage thief imposter.

Worst player we have? Is that worst player in the whole squad, or the worst midfielder we have?

Worst player we have? Is that worst player in the whole squad, or the worst midfielder we have?

worst midfielder in the team tonight.and in most games he is rotten.What makes it worse is that he looked a world beater when he first arrived. Rank rotten and should be subbed every game. Infact he shouldn`t even start.

Sorry , don't agree law was rank rotten tonight , went missing all game - so did Wallace , shiels and Vukic , nearly half a team ffs

worst midfielder in the team tonight.and in most games he is rotten.What makes it worse is that he looked a world beater when he first arrived. Rank rotten and should be subbed every game. Infact he shouldn`t even start.

It would worry me for him to be dropped from that midfield. The midfield, especially in the centre, is non existent as it is.