Nicky Law

simon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His midfield partners hid in defence!

Shiels and Murdoch sit just in front of the defence and play the Hollywood passes, and never lose possession! However, the real game is won with inventiveness up front!

At least he (Law) tries this, but it is fucking brutally hard when the other (of the four midfielders) team mate is so easily marked out the game as he only has one leg!

It would worry me for him to be dropped from that midfield. The midfield, especially in the centre, is non existent as it is.

He is one of the main problems. Law can`t and won`t tackle , shiels can`t and won`t tackle. Murdoch is too small for a physical game.I also think Black can`t tackle worth a shit either. Shiels should only play off the front players and not come back so deep.At least he tries and has been good through the play offs. Murdoch was very good first game against hibs but posted missing when over run by well players tonight.Jury still out on him. What does Law actually do ? He is a passenger who has had too much time to turn it around.

Law is a fucking imposter, couldn't get rid of the ball quick enough tonight. The amount of time McDonald bullied him was frightening. Never want to see him wear our kit again!

I cannot wait till he fucks off.

He was fucking unlucky with that shot t he had at 0-0 then for me he showed all game wanting the ball, Ffs he has been found wanting for much of the season but he was by far our best player today, I get why people dog like him but today he was our best player ffs

Ghost, passenger, shitbag, wage-thief. The only superlatives I can find for Nicky Law. You know it's dire straits when it's a genuine mental toss-up as to who you would prefer to see played, Law or Black

Easy scapegoat for a shite team ffs. Look at the other players as well not one is good enough.

He was fucking unlucky with that shot t he had at 0-0 then for me he showed all game wanting the ball, Ffs he has been found wanting for much of the season but he was by far our best player today, I get why people dog like him but today he was our best player ffs

I don't get it either. Murdoch and shiels were both worse tonight. I didn't think he shied from trying to get in the ball - unlike shiels, and his positional play is far superior to Murdoch's - who reminds me of the Gary Neville "looks like he is being controlled by a kid in a PlayStation" comment.

I don't get it either. Murdoch and shiels were both worse tonight. I didn't think he shied from trying to get in the ball - unlike shiels, and his positional play is far superior to Murdoch's - who reminds me of the Gary Neville "looks like he is being controlled by a kid in a PlayStation" comment.

Scared to put in a tackle. Simple as.

Easy target simple as that mate.

Law and Shiels were missing last night. Vuckic was marked out of the game. Which is exactly what I would have done if I was Motherwell.

Murdoch was left to mop up all the terrible passes made by Law and Shiels.