Cammy Bell

bluenoz

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't actually think of a decent keeper we could bring in just now. Think it's nailed on that Bell will be number 1 for another season then we'll end up with McGregor when his Hull deal expires.

Not that I actually want this to happen. Just a gut feeling.

Adam Bogdans a free agent, surely within our budget.

Can't actually think of a decent keeper we could bring in just now. Think it's nailed on that Bell will be number 1 for another season then we'll end up with McGregor when his Hull deal expires.

Not that I actually want this to happen. Just a gut feeling.

Hope not - he's been garbage.

He has been inconsistent since his return from injury but he did pull off a few good saves against Hivs that kept us in the game. Not ideal but he's the best we've got. Anybody that thinks Robinson is a better keeper honestly needs to rewatch the games he's played.

The Motherwell keeper came for everything the other night and commanded his box when he has to when he could ...That's how I like my goalkeeper .Cammy bell is not this ..He rarely comes off his line and our defence have to be marking real tight or we are done especially set pieces .He is vital tomorrow and I hope he is up for this

The Motherwell keeper came for everything the other night and commanded his box when he has to when he could ...That's how I like my goalkeeper .Cammy bell is not this ..He rarely comes off his line and our defence have to be marking real tight or we are done especially set pieces .He is vital tomorrow and I hope he is up for this

Folk were saying the 'Well keeper was shite - I'd put up with that level of it, any day of the week!

He has been inconsistent since his return from injury but he did pull off a few good saves against Hivs that kept us in the game. Not ideal but he's the best we've got. Anybody that thinks Robinson is a better keeper honestly needs to rewatch the games he's played.

Will do what do we need to look out for

Poor kicking, poorcrosses, poor handling, mistakes I know who has been the worse between the 2 of them and he's still in goal.

He's due a great game so let's hope it's today and he earns his corn

Robinson would have been ideal today when goal as are needed as he shows urgency and is always looking to set up attacks

Mccalls choice so have to respect his selection "live by the sword die by the sword"

I just don't rate him at all, was more comfortable with Robinson in goals, he's quick of his line and there's less hesitation about his play.

That's not to say I think he's good enough to be rangers no1 but I'd keep him out of the three as back up.

I just don't rate him at all, was more comfortable with Robinson in goals, he's quick of his line and there's less hesitation about his play.

That's not to say I think he's good enough to be rangers no1 but I'd keep him out of the three as back up.

I think if Robinson had been given the games bells had he would have been a far better propoditionthan bell

Bells nade2 decent saves in a dozen games cost us at least as many goals and flapped at everything thats come in the box

Still no 1

End of the day we should have took a chance on Craig Gordon...or still had Alexander as our Number 1.

Dead right, must have been too expensive.

Bell must be in 5k a week simmo and robinson on about 1k each. Gordon would gave been another 5k