Cammy Bell

bluenoz

See even if he connected with that punch , the balls not even reaching the 6 yard line , weakest attempt ever

Thought this myself, he connects with the punch and surely it just falls in 6 yard box to Motherwell player. All he has to do is catch it, or, at worst flick it over the bar. Fucking horrendous decision making.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That punch was the single worst goal keeping incident I think I've ever seen. He didn't even look like a goal keeper when he was making the error.

Just saw a replay of it. It is reminiscent of when your keeper is sent off and you've used all your subs, putting an outfield player in goals. Actually, I'd genuinely think that most outfielders would have been able to deal with that ball.

I was giving it to him tight with the goal against QOTS at their midden. Doesn't come for the ball or stay on his line, just falls over like a sniper has taken him out. Today's episode makes him look like Zoff compared to that shambles. Why is he even trying to punch it in the first place, and that said, how the fuck can a professional goalkeeping number one manage to look like a seal playing water polo.

If it wasn't so fucking maddening it would actually be hilarious. If one of their mob had a clanger, such as the holy goalie, we'd be ripping it out him.

I know McCall isn't going to rip into his players publicly, but saying that it was deflected and not even going near the howler just looks contrite.

Sometimes you have to hold up your hands and admit you were wrong

I backed him to the hilt but after the goals he's conceded in the last two games, it's clear that he's nowhere near the standard required

Bell should be kick strait out the club after that pish today not even close to a first team keeper saying that get all the old ones out and start with a full team of youngsters they would have done a lot better than that pish the day and all season

Should never have started today.

Should never have dropped Robinson, hes not capable of making a mistake like that

Bell almost let one squirm in shortly after that.

He hasn't got the right temprement firangers

Sometimes you have to hold up your hands and admit you were wrong

I backed him to the hilt but after the goals he's conceded in the last two games, it's clear that he's nowhere near the standard required

I wish he'd hold his hands up a bit more often and he might save a fucking shot.

Listen....we've all knew Bell was mediocre at his best before he came to us....he's now absolutely shit.e

I we're talking about a wage thief, then make sure you add Jim Stewart to that. What the fuck does he do with them during the week they they can come out and make a right cUnt of themselves during a match.

Listen....we've all knew Bell was mediocre at his best before he came to us....he's now absolutely shit.e

I we're talking about a wage thief, then make sure you add Jim Stewart to that. What the fuck does he do with them during the week they they can come out and make a right cUnt of themselves during a match.

Another wage theif. You will hear how great he is but Simonsen and Bell are fucking brutal and we got rid of Gordon.