I'm Fucking Gutted

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have to ask that question then the standards of this once proud club have definitely fallen

They have fallen. We all know that. Otherwise we wouldn't be in the fucking play offs.

You have to face reality. A home defeat was always possible considering the mess that McCoist created. But not every defeat is a disgrace.

Look, no one has been more critical than me this season. I'm not happy at all but I think a sense of proportion is needed about last night as that result should not be a shock considering how shite we have been for most of the season.

Anyway, I'm off out now. I'm still looking forward to Sunday.

Players shat it, plain and simple. Law was fucking woeful. He's become the new un-droppable....but why? He offers nothing bar running around like a headless chicken. Walsh was the shining light for me. He has to start games before he gets the 'impact-sub' tag. He at least knows what to do with a ball when he gets it.

Clark was back to his 'unsure what to do any time on the ball' routine. Shiels was MIA. I feel sorry for Murdoch. He really didn't have a great game, but put in a great shift. Some great tracking back, but he was just to easily shoved off the ball at times. Vuckic needed to do more. He was as absent as Law was in the first half. Ferguson did quite well, but doesn't like to shoot when he's in a good position.

On the plus side, as I said, Walsh was outstanding and gives everyone more impotence when he does his stuff. Boyd looked a bit more like the old Boyd again, winning headers and linking with Miller. Could he last a whole 90m though?

I'm just fucking gutted we didn't dominate them more. We gave possession away far too easily and were punished. We didn't calm it down and play football when we needed to, but on the flip side, we didn't have that urgency when it was required.

Frustrated and gutted. That's how I feel. Being honest, I think we need to do something completely out the box for Sunday. Miller Walsh & Mohsni up top? You may laugh, but at least Foster & Wallace would have someone to aim a cross at.

If we go direct on Sun ,we simply won't win .They will be ready for this .They will probably expect we start with the two young ones now .McGregor is not the answer for me long term but he will be a major loss on Sunday .

i don't even know what to say , only thing I hope is that Sunday is the last time imposters like law , foster ,Clark Etc are seen in a Rangers jersey .

This team is beyond hopeless , a full house and they can't even respond , thats where the frustration is Witt this team , even what you would class as poor Rangers teams through the years would have gave a reaction to 50,000 bears in full support of them at ibrox , they would have maybe failed to deliver still but the fight would have been there . This current bunch are just a bunch of hopeless, useless imposters who could not give two fucks about the badge on their chest and what it fucking means to so many people out their .

Walking in to the office this morning and facing the tarriers was fucking nearly as painful as watching that pish last night! :drugang:

Their is one wee bitter wank in my work who if he says anything can go and take his abuse riddled face elsewhere

Walking in to the office this morning and facing the tarriers was fucking nearly as painful as watching that pish last night! :drugang:

We're deid according to them so they want to make their minds up. Their faces when you say that to them are similar to the green fella in your post.

Helicopter Sunday was achieved needing a result from another game ..this Sundays game is totally in our hands and totally achievable , lets have some optimism here Bears ! Keep Believing !

Enough of this blame McCoist shite for everything.

McCall picked that team, McCall set out the tactics. McCall takes the heat, considering he got the praise of 'turning round' our season with that same squad.

Consistency says we blame McCall here. He's had long enough to figure out what works and doesn't, no?

We're all gutted. But it's only halftime ffs. Head up.

McCoist must take the lion's share of the blame for this mess. McCoist was given time and money to build a team capable of going up and he's made an utter cunt of it. McCall hasn't turned anything around he's simply trying to make the best of a bad hand. We were always going to end up in the playoffs. Question was, would we have a better chance of promotion with McCall. I think McCall as got these guys playing and we've done well during the playoffs but if we don't go up we've achieved nothing.

The last 3 years have been wasted. We need to fully rebuild the team again. Celtic will walk to 5 in a row next season. We're running out of time.

I feel your pain mate, I'd been giving it tight to tarriers and Dundee United fans I work with since we went through against Hibs, fucking horrible seeing them today.

It's the 'morning after the night before' effect for me.

I'm still fucking raging at those goals we lost. Could hardly sleep last night. Took the day off today. Probably wise, I think I'd end up battering some cunt. Some smug Jambo bastard has made things 10 times worse by trying to paint a rosy picture of how 'well' Motherwell & Hearts are being run.....despite the years of mismanagement they also had.

I really probably shouldn't even be anywhere near the internet today.

Hope the fucking players are reading these comments this morning.