Fir Park Roll Call

Will be at the Vancouver Club at 6:30 am with about 20 other die hard bears cheering on ANOTHER day of last day heroics at fir park. Two cries today Keep Believing and NO Surrender.

I feel like giving my ticket away, couldnt get my boy one. 8 year old hardly missed a game in 2 seasons, fkn spewing

minds me when I was young same thing, at least i know hes a real wee bear fkn desparate to go!!

If your wanting rid of your ticket, il take it mate!

I feel like giving my ticket away, couldnt get my boy one. 8 year old hardly missed a game in 2 seasons, fkn spewing

minds me when I was young same thing, at least i know hes a real wee bear fkn desparate to go!!

Btw, I feel for you! Iv got a 1 yr old boy and could think of nothing worse than telling him he couldn't go to a game!!

Hi,I was at Ibrox on Thursday for the first leg then flew out to Menorca on Friday morning,can't find anywhere in Punta Prima to watch it so I'm getting a bus to Mahon in hope it's on somewhere there,I really feel if we score first we can do this,I was at Easter Road last week so I know how 1,500 in the Rangers end will make themselves heard,hope the Gers fans the their end stay safe.

Btw, I feel for you! Iv got a 1 yr old boy and could think of nothing worse than telling him he couldn't go to a game!!

fkn murder, Rangers motherwell and SFA should be shot fkn village idiots who sorted this ticket fiasco