That Fat Motherwell Fan...

rosco88

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we'll win if we just start javelining cunts as they take a corner against us.

I'd start with our own two as they are fucking useless at taking corners! How many times this season have they failed to get the ball over the first defender?

I'd start with our own two as they are fucking useless at taking corners! How many times this season have they failed to get the ball over the first defender?

Been an issue for years, we are utterly hopeless at set pieces, a few Smith free kicks this season aside.

If you watch the incident the fat baldy cunt actually hit him with the flag twice.

Incredible he was not taken away. I presume it's now ok to attack a Rangers player during a game.

What 40 year old takes a flag to a game anyway - idiot.

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/310515-Motherwell-v-Rangers/G0000CjWgHv_ROeU/I0000cGQp4lpe41E/C0000B0xmchbq0rQ

The Rhag is reporting " In the first half the Rangers defender, recalled by Stuart McCall for today’s do-or-die showdown, went to retrieve the ball for a throw-in. A Well fan had the same idea and used his flagpole to try to move it – but he hilariously ended up poking McCulloch in the coupon and then hitting him on the backside.".

Just as well it was not a vicious weapon liked rolled up paper balls, plus his missus looks a lovely gal.

293B1F6B00000578-3104760-image-a-70_1433