Can We Go Up Next Year?

G.E.C.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably how I'm feeling just now (fucking sick!!!) but I fear we end up becoming a nobody club. No one seems to care enough and every one hates us and is laughing at us.

I bet we get blamed for that pitch invasion as well. Start next season on -15 points and another for Bilel Ali. So probably start on -25 points.

what sane minded player is going to want to come to us?

No just players,but managers as well what manager would put his reputation on the line,with little money to spend,it's a poison chalice

That's why I think we're stuck with mccall

When this season's been analysed, it will be seen that we started it wrongly by taking in players who were too old and the preparation was totally wrong. Some fans and the management were of the opinion that Boyd and Miller would be on a 20 goal season. Many of us did not and have been proved correct. The style of football was also predicted and this did not differ from day 1. The team attitude in the 2 Motherwell games was exactly the same as the first game against Hearts and throughout the Season.

But, the ray of sunshine on the horizon, is that most of this deplorable and what can only be described as the worst team in our history, will be gone. Last Season was a disaster, so we must learn from our mistakes and move on to better the Club as a whole.

When this season's been analysed, it will be seen that we started it wrongly by taking in players who were too old and the preparation was totally wrong. Some fans and the management were of the opinion that Boyd and Miller would be on a 20 goal season. Many of us did not and have been proved correct. The style of football was also predicted and this did not differ from day 1. The team attitude in the 2 Motherwell games was exactly the same as the first game against Hearts and throughout the Season.

But, the ray of sunshine on the horizon, is that most of this deplorable and what can only be described as the worst team in our history, will be gone. Last Season was a disaster, so we must learn from our mistakes and move on to better the Club as a whole.

Well said dude!

I think we should just focus on rebuilding over the summer and then push on to win the league. Until we know what players are are signing it will be hard to predict us winning the league. Hibs will be a challenge, but have already lost 2 good players and i suspect Allan will leave too, not to us now likely though.

This next announcement from the club simply has to be about the manager, the longer that takes the more it will hurt us!

Hibs will come out the trap running next season and we need to be along side them so a new manager and about 60% of this squad needs replacing and done early enough to allow the team to get a feel for each other and the awareness thats been missing this year. Its going to take sums of money and in many ways we need to buy our way out of this but spending the cash wisely and not on "Rangers men" as none exist anymore at the age, skill and commitment that we need.

Course we can go up but we need to be ready!

Comfortably.

Different team.

How can u say comfortably. Our team will be completely different and u don't know who we will have. To say we will go up comfortably after what we have witnessed this season is arrogance in the extreme!

Let wait and see how the summer goes before making predictions

I think our season starts in 4 weeks time. That's no time to get a manager in and for him to get the players he wants and playing the way he wants. It's going to be tight even if we give the job to Stuart McCall because right now we don't even know how much money we have for next season and how much we have to pay back people like Ashley. Make no mistake, the two legs against Motherwell were a massive disaster for the club.