Ma Cousin......

Is getting shite in the main stand boys.he is only 14.went to sat next to the polis.they sent one fucking officer over there.some big brave cunt and his pals said they were gonna do him on the way out.

If a finger gets laid on him, any cunt that said he had tickets for the main stand and haven't stood up or even noticed a wee bear shittin himself .I'll be asking ye that question masel.

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is getting shite in the main stand boys.he is only 14.went to sat next to the polis.they sent one fucking officer over there.some big brave cunt and his pals said they were gonna do him on the way out.

If a finger gets laid on him, any cunt that said he had tickets for the main stand and haven't stood up or even noticed a wee bear shittin himself .I'll be asking ye that question masel.

No Surrender

Rab

Was in the main stand but didnt see anything. Knew I was amongst a few bears when they scored. Only got a few shouts directed at me when I left but nothing I wouldn't have expected.

No Surrender

Rab

:lol: Walloper

No games attended

Rab

No Surrender

Rab

Your posts are like a Virgin with autism has wrote them

Not condoning what happened but what did he expect when getting a ticket in the home end?

There was bound to be some sort of trouble.

the wee yin sat there on his own surrounded.and kept his mouth shut,but started greetin after the 2nd went in, into his jacket.some big hard cunt saw it and started scaring the shite out of him.he went with a couple of pals who were behind the goal.he wouldnt have gone if no bears had bought tickets in the main stand.

As with all of us in years gone by, we are proud to say we look after our own,still no heard from him by the way so Rutherglen Bear, if you want a shot ,ill drive up tonight ya fuckin embarrassment to society.

No Surrender

Rab

the wee yin sat there on his own surrounded.and kept his mouth shut,but started greetin after the 2nd went in, into his jacket.some big hard cunt saw it and started scaring the shite out of him.he went with a couple of pals who were behind the goal.he wouldnt have gone if no bears had bought tickets in the main stand.

As with all of us in years gone by, we are proud to say we look after our own,still no heard from him by the way so Rutherglen Bear, if you want a shot ,ill drive up tonight ya fuckin embarrassment to society.

No Surrender

Rab

Rutherglen Bear won't reply, he tends to be online for 5-10 mins at a time. Posts shite then goes back into hiding. Probably posting from a borrowed laptop like most taigs, either that his stolen pay as you go phone needs topped up again.

Hope your cousin got home same, I'm sure he's fine.

Rutherglen Bear won't reply, he tends to be online for 5-10 mins at a time. Posts shite then goes back into hiding. Probably posting from a borrowed laptop like most taigs, either that his stolen pay as you go phone needs topped up again.

Hope your cousin got home same, I'm sure he's fine.

he will post here then go report it on some scum forum , and agree with ur second point , sure the boy got home ok

Rutherglen_bheast, I have a mate who is close by and would gladly save Rab the journey if you want a go, mate will gladly destroy you, or if you prefer I'm sitting scunnered and half canned in Alexandria if u want to make the journey and I will dribble you all over the street ya mhanky taigy bastard.

Rab hope the wee man is OK, same age as my lad and I would walk over broken glass to savage any cunt that gave him a hard time mate.