Ma Cousin......

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I was angry son and I've said sorry, just felt helpless mate. I was worried sick.i was hoping one of you lot would have seen something. I was desperate mate.

And to be honest, I would have been as worried if it was one of you lot on here.afyer a shit day I'm proud that us as a people showed concern for a wee yin, nobody had to.

More than anything else, RM people have made a day full of pish into a proud day for me son.

Keep yer chin up Willis.

Are ye OK son? I'm nothing special, in fact I look at all of you as my peers on here.young and old, funny or wisdom, and you my son are a genuine lad who I love reading, just have to see that name mate and I chuckle to masel cos I can feel something real coming on.never ever stop being yourself mate, this bear loves your stuff. Sorry if I pissed you off earlier.no offence meant to anybody.

No Surrender

Rab

There is NOT one true bear on here that did not feel for you Rab. The fuckin stadium was not full of Motherwell fans today but scum fenian wank stains. At the end of the match I actually saw one "father' guide his 6-7 yr old son upto the Rangers fans to give them the fingers, They are obsessed and weird, you could not make them up.

I know I was angry son and I've said sorry, just felt helpless mate. I was worried sick.i was hoping one of you lot would have seen something. I was desperate mate.
And to be honest, I would have been as worried if it was one of you lot on here.afyer a shit day I'm proud that us as a people showed concern for a wee yin, nobody had to.
More than anything else, RM people have made a day full of pish into a proud day for me son.
Keep yer chin up Willis.
Are ye OK son? I'm nothing special, in fact I look at all of you as my peers on here.young and old, funny or wisdom, and you my son are a genuine lad who I love reading, just have to see that name mate and I chuckle to masel cos I can feel something real coming on.never ever stop being yourself mate, this bear loves your stuff. Sorry if I pissed you off earlier.no offence meant to anybody.

No Surrender
Rab

Honestly mate no offence intended at all. Theres been threads in a similar fashion by obvious timposters recently, not that Im calling you a tim poster as I know your not but was just having a luagh in my own daft ironic fashion lol

im ok mate you? Im as saddened by today as yourself and every other bear. But Rab, and I know for 100% fact that you and most on here will feel the same way, as sad as I am, the sadness is for now it will pass and Im as confident now as I ever have been that our club will get back to where it righfully belongs. Though the straights be broad or narrow it follow we will mate!

No Surrender

WilliS

Honestly mate no offence intended at all. Theres been threads in a similar fashion by obvious timposters recently, not that Im calling you a tim poster as I know your not but was just having a luagh in my own daft ironic fashion lol

im ok mate you? Im as saddened by today as yourself and every other bear. But Rab, and I know for 100% fact that you and most on here will feel the same way, as sad as I am, the sadness is for now it will pass and Im as confident now as I ever have been that our club will get back to where it righfully belongs. Though the straights be broad or narrow it follow we will mate!

No Surrender

WilliS

Best thing I've read today mate. , and I truly mean that.got me whistlin.

One day at a time sweet jesus.

That's all I'm asking of you.

We've got to stick together. All of us.

No Surrender

Rab and Willis1690

Some people might get some pleasure out of hate
Me, I've enough already on my plate
People might need some tension to relax
Me, I'm too busy dodging between the flak

And Let the boys all sing and let the boys all shout for tomorrow my brother! Legend mate No Fuckin Surrender