Mark Warburton, Next Manager Odds

UnionMen

I would as a lot of the market for cheaper players come from europe. UK based players tend to be too expensive.

But nothing wrong with a european manager with a Scottish assistant.

basically it should be open to everyone and best man should get the job.

Give us a name of who you think should be appointed. The cream of European are not going to be posting their CV's to Ibrox this morning.

he didn`t have 2 years in management. But if you think less than 2 years as hugely experienced you dad on.

Your Ancelotti comment shows you up a bit.And for the record McInnes isn`t an appointment I want either.

we should be advertising the role.( I`m led to believe they have a big list of candidates already with big names in it )

Money talks and getting a good manager in won`t be a problem if we pay him. Ally`s £750k will get you a great manager.

I`d also have no problem spending that sort of money if the person was going to sort out the football side top to bottom as I`d see it as a good investment.

Is it still a big list with big names on it now we have to face another season in the second tier of Scottish football?

Give us a name of who you think should be appointed. The cream of European are not going to be posting their CV's to Ibrox this morning.

who has said the cream of Europe will be posting their CV`s ? just more shite added on to make it look like we can`t get anyone good in the job.

I say we should see who applies for the job and take it from there.

Is it still a big list with big names on it now we have to face another season in the second tier of Scottish football?

I`d expect the people who are applying for the job are looking at it long term. They would expect to get us up next season and develop us into a force over a few years. We would have got a big list if we had looked for candidates when we were in the bottom league while paying £750k wages.

Seen guy from bet365 on ATR and he said 2 or 3 bets at 50 quid on someone could send the odds tumbling

"could" but it won't, he's a salesmen and he was selling current prices by suggesting they might drop.

10 Dec 2013 - 30th may 2015. less than 18 months as a manager but he`s hugely experienced ! :rolleyes:

:lol:

he's had 2 full seasons.

Anyway, who's your candidates then, now we know you require more than 2 seasons in a management role?

who has said the cream of Europe will be posting their CV`s ? just more shite added on to make it look like we can`t get anyone good in the job.

I say we should see who applies for the job and take it from there.

Ugh give me a name of who you would appoint if they are available?

Personally i think Warburton is good but thats just me.

"could" but it won't, he's a salesmen and he was selling current prices by suggesting they might drop.

No. The next manager betting for whatever team it was had seen a guy slashed to 1/5 (he never got the job BTW) but the bet 365 guy said the next manager markets are volatile and that it doesn't mean huge sums of money had been traded.

He's got an iffy record

I`m not saying he`s ideal but certainly a name that could fit the role.after his first season in the EPL he was a hero but you can be a villain the next. Warburton hasn`t had the time in management to judge him.

I think there would be plenty of people interested in the job.

Michael Laudrup said he wouldn't move back to the Premiership or Spain unless a big club offers him a job.

There's no chance he's going to turn down jobs at that level and then come to manage us in the Scottish Championship.

and if no big EPL or spanish clubs come calling ? he`s out of work in 30 days time.

I`m not saying he`s ideal but certainly a name that could fit the role.after his first season in the EPL he was a hero but you can be a villain the next. Warburton hasn`t had the time in management to judge him.

I think there would be plenty of people interested in the job.

Interesting week or two ahead mate.

I'm just glad that season from hell is over

PLG wasn't given a chance though was he? I'm fed up with PLG being the standard bearer of what a failed manager is simply because he only got 30 games in charge before wee Barry decided he didn't like the diet he got put on.

That's not what happened, though I suspect you know that already.

McCall got Motherwell 2nd and 3rd finishes in the SPL, but he was also in charge when Ally McCoist 3rd Division Rangers, routed them.

McCall's no the man for the job in my opinion.

Warburton & Weir seem to be a stick on.

Weir said on BT Sport after the game "We'll see what happens"