Mark Warburton, Next Manager Odds

UnionMen

Aye, hearts never brought in one this season and look how it went for them!

The benefits of experience versus inexperience should not need to be pointed out. Rangers are not Hearts. We can't afford to stay in the Championship. We need a a guy who can guarantee us success.

Is this as guranteed as the promotion you promised us?

I never promised promotion, I went for getting beat by Motherwell in the Poll.

Never for a minute did I think McDonlad, Erwin, Perason, Lasley, McManus, Ainsworth etc were worse than us.

Think about it, how many current Rangers players would get into the Motherwell team?

Warburton may or may not be DOF, Weir is the next manager no matter.

If Weir was named as the manager I'd be extremely disappointed. Dave King's big vison to turn the club around needs to be better than simply another former player with very limited experience given the job.

Passing game, pass out from the back, possession football. His defence always seemed to be organised and everybody knew their roles. With DW as assistant I think he would get any defence in shape.

Their defence wasn't particularly good though. Conceded the most goals in the top eight and the same number as Blackburn who only finished ninth.

I never promised promotion, I went for getting beat by Motherwell in the Poll.

Never for a minute did I think McDonlad, Erwin, Perason, Lasley, McManus, Ainsworth etc were worse than us.

Think about it, how many current Rangers players would get into the Motherwell team?

So explain to me why you attempted to dig me out twice for saying that these players weren't good enough and that we' d struggle to get through 3 play off ties?

So explain to me why you attempted to dig me out twice for saying that these players weren't good enough and that we' d struggle to get through 3 play off ties?

we beat QOS and Hibs, granted we we no where near Motherwells level. They should never have been in the relegation fight.

Too many cooks...

Comes to mind.

Maybe, if silly little sayings like that are your thing.

It's a change in direction we need badly. If it is them to come in, they should have been in by lunchtime today.

The board need to get their finger out their arse here.