Mark Warburton, Next Manager Odds

UnionMen

We were fucking rank, but i have always wondered what we would have been like if it had worked out, but it didn't and we were shocking!

I don't know why folk airbrush a lot of the PLG stuff out.

He admitted his failings. Guys like svensson and makthar n'dyie(so) made sure of it

Wrong. Warburton left because of the direction the owner wants to take the club.

The quotes from Brentford's owner, along with the dismissal of their sporting director, would dispute that.

'Some of the decisions taken to date have been easy and some, like this one, have been extremely hard.

'Under Mark's stewardship, Brentford have achieved a high league position and played football which is a joy to watch.

'It is difficult to seek to implement change, particularly when things appear to be going so well, but I am single minded in my resolve that we can leave no stone unturned in our quest for sustainable Premier League Football.

'Innovation, not increased funding, can be the only route to success for clubs such as ours, and I fully accept that innovation is never without risk.

'We are continuing to build a strong base for the future.

'Everything has been perfectly amicable between all parties and we remain friends.'

The quotes from Brentford's owner, along with the dismissal of their sporting director, would dispute that.

'Some of the decisions taken to date have been easy and some, like this one, have been extremely hard.

'Under Mark's stewardship, Brentford have achieved a high league position and played football which is a joy to watch.

'It is difficult to seek to implement change, particularly when things appear to be going so well, but I am single minded in my resolve that we can leave no stone unturned in our quest for sustainable Premier League Football.

'Innovation, not increased funding, can be the only route to success for clubs such as ours, and I fully accept that innovation is never without risk.

'Everything has been perfectly amicable between all parties and we remain friends.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2957365/Mark-Warburton-leave-Brentford-end-season-club-look-implement-new-look-management-structure.html#ixzz3bpj9ZTek

Adopting his new system and thus forcing Warbuton and Weir to leave will actually do the opposite of what he wants to acheive IMO. They got to the playoffs at first ask, should have spent money and went for it next season, if that then failed, try something new. To try yo fix something that wasn't broken is just foolish.

If I could personally make a choice I would look at Nerlinger as DoF and Cathro as Head Coach. Club needs a total change from the norm and fresh new ideas. A massive change in phylosphy and working hand in hand with Mulholland in the youth.

Not sure Nerlinger would come but could replace with Advocaat as DOF with Cathro operating below. I'd quite like them to be a bit forward thinking and go for someone like Cathro. I'm dubious whether our board share that view. I have an awful feeling that we'll have an "old boy" at the helm.

Again some peoples lack of common sense regarding our financial situation is apparent

Advocaat and Cathro dream team lol. Sure why don't we approach Hansie Flick and Glenn Hoddle to be their first team coaches too?

Again some peoples lack of common sense regarding our financial situation is apparent

Advocaat and Cathro dream team lol. Sure why don't we approach Hansie Flick and Glenn Hoddle to be their first team coaches too?

Unfortunately you're right. Warburton and weir will cost nothing to get while valencia would require compensation and now that we are in championship I doubt Cathro would even be interested.

no one mentioned them as a dream team or the other two at all so wind yourself in. Advocaat is unattached now and if we pay any fee at all during the summer, the manager is arguably the most important. We're only discussing names at this point

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2957365/Mark-Warburton-leave-Brentford-end-season-club-look-implement-new-look-management-structure.html#ixzz3bpj9ZTek

The innovation was to recruit players using a statistical algorithm and prevent the manager having a say. Moneyball

The innovation was to recruit players using a statistical algorithm and prevent the manager having a say. Moneyball

it worked in baseball to an extent but I don`t see how it would work in football. not to say it can`t though.

no one mentioned them as a dream team or the other two at all so wind yourself in. Advocaat is unattached now and if we pay any fee at all during the summer, the manager is arguably the most important. We're only discussing names at this point

Aye, he's also retired.

Don't really greatly fancy anyone on the OP list. Advocaat and McLeish are the only ones who have any great experience of managing successful teams but don't think either of them are realistic candidates at this time. Would hope the board is casting its net wider than those mentioned.

Warburton said: "From my point of view they are a massive club. I have huge respect for the size of the club and the fan base at Rangers. Who wouldn't?

"I am well aware of the tradition and history of the club so I would never be anything other than absolutely respectful of a club of that stature."

Definitely out next manager.