Mark Warburton, Next Manager Odds

UnionMen

Warburton said: "From my point of view they are a massive club. I have huge respect for the size of the club and the fan base at Rangers. Who wouldn't?

"I am well aware of the tradition and history of the club so I would never be anything other than absolutely respectful of a club of that stature."

Definitely out next manager.

Positive words mate where is that from?

Warburton said: "From my point of view they are a massive club. I have huge respect for the size of the club and the fan base at Rangers. Who wouldn't?

"I am well aware of the tradition and history of the club so I would never be anything other than absolutely respectful of a club of that stature."

You got a link to that, mate?

Where did you see that?

Talking about his repaenr for tradition and history? He obviously knows the score. I think it's only a matter of time until he's in the door.

The sooner the better. He needs to do a whole lot of recruiting this summer and get a full pre season with a new squad. I'd be delighted to get him in.

Talking about his repaenr for tradition and history? He obviously knows the score. I think it's only a matter of time until he's in the door.

How do you think he will do here?

I quite liked watching them if they were on. Quite a direct team who played nice stuff but their poor defence is a worry

Mark Warburton has declared his "huge respect" for Rangers but refused to be drawn on reports linking him with the manager's job at Ibrox.

The former Brentford boss is on a short-list of potential candidates drawn up by the Light Blues' board and has reportedly held preliminary discussions with the Govan club.

Rangers are coming to terms with another season in the Championship following their 6-1 aggregate Premiership play-off defeat to Motherwell.

Very interesting that he has not dismissed anything out of hand. Looks very positive. He's done a great job with Brentford and it seemed certain he was going to go to QPR or possibly a lower end EPL team, high end Championship team. I thought us not get promotion would possibly put him off but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Davie Weir being up in Scotland too could indicate they may both be on their way.

How do you think he will do here?

I quite liked watching them if they were on. Quite a direct team who played nice stuff but their poor defence is a worry

My worry is that so many guys get hyped up in England and amount to nothing and with 18 months of management behind him he's hardly experienced or proven over a decent period of time.

Saying that I'm willing to give him a chance. Rather than somebody obvious like Davies, McInnes, etc, it's something a bit outside the box and his teams play good football too which is something we need to do because we've been brutal to watch for years.

I also think Weir is key. With him beside him he's got somebody who knows and understands the demands and expectations, which is something PLG never had.

I'd be happy on the whole I think. What about you?