Season Ticket Renewals

How many fans do you think will buy season books for the coming season in the championship?

So many anti King members in here trying to divide us real Rangers fans and we must not let this happen. We have a chance to rebuild now under a new manager and whoever he is, he needs as many season ticket holders as possible to help with his transfer budget.

I am nailing my colours to the mast like any true Rangers fan, We have hopefully a lot of fans who did not renew last season who will hopefully renew this season.

I for one would like to see a small increase in price and I will be renewing my 2 books no questions asked.

Just to other members on here to see who is backing the club? Remember the word Loyalty?

Well your club needs it more than ever in the coming season . WATP

Lets put this way no way they will get 35k ST they estimated they needed, I suspect it will be the hardcore fans of around 20 -24k fans will renew the rest will wait and see what this current board plans are and who they will appoint as Manager, what investment and where its coming from before they either renew or buy their ST.

Aye I'll be renewing mine, but I think just as much a problem as those opposed to King, will be the fact we are playing championship football for another season. I would have expected that we may well have had s significant increase had we gained promotion, especially with a new management team in place and largely a new playing squad, but now I feel a lot will say, fuck that.

Well i've just booked a holiday with my money, I need one after that stressfull season and the club are telling us nothing.

We have three Season Tickets, I will just have to save up again on our return, that's if we are any clearer what the plans are.

I am highly dubious about King but will be renewing.

Sorting out an exciting manager and seeing new players arrive will increase ticket sales no end.

Op - you seem like a petulant child who isnt getting his own way, it seems more abusive and divisive than the posts you seem to be so disturbed by. Anti king v real fans - what bollocks. Not the actions of the super fan you profess to be.

Most who question king will be happy to be shut up by actions not words. Now is the time for that. I hope to commend him as I did when he did buy shares. I hope he and PM turn us around.

Imo most who question will likely renew as unpike the boycotters it has always been about tbe club not the individual.

How many fans do you think will buy season books for the coming season in the championship?

So many anti King members in here trying to divide us real Rangers fans and we must not let this happen. We have a chance to rebuild now under a new manager and whoever he is, he needs as many season ticket holders as possible to help with his transfer budget.

I am nailing my colours to the mast like any true Rangers fan, We have hopefully a lot of fans who did not renew last season who will hopefully renew this season.

I for one would like to see a small increase in price and I will be renewing my 2 books no questions asked.

Just to other members on here to see who is backing the club? Remember the word Loyalty?

Well your club needs it more than ever in the coming season . WATP

anti king members, lol you are a hoot. True Rangers fans support the club not a board. Unlike you Mr Superfan I'll renew no matter who is in charge.

Do you see any irony in your statement don't let the anti king brigade divide us while you're telling them to GTF? When did it become conditional to support King to allow you to become a Rangers fan???.

This from the man who said he wasn't renewing next season unless King was in charge

anti king members, lol you are a hoot. True Rangers fans support the club not a board. Unlike you Mr Superfan I'll renew no matter who is in charge.

Do you see any irony in your statement don't let the anti king brigade divide us while you're telling them to GTF? When did it become conditional to support King to allow you to become a Rangers fan???.

This from the man who said he wasn't renewing next season unless King was in charge

HOOT? What sort of word is that from a Glasweigan? As I said more a Rangers man than an idiot like you will ever be, As I said the Anti King brigade? Is it not the truth?

I thought King would not buy shares? I thought he would not be chairman? You and you rabble scored a spectacular own goal with those statements, did you not?

Yes I did vote for King like most shareholders who own the company that runs the club.

If you have a problem with who's running the club then vote them off the board.

Democracy is a great thing you know .

Who knows you might actually get something right.

Me, my Da & brother so there's 3...

Good man, the club needs us more than ever, yet some fans still fight their stupid agendas, Time it all stopped as we need to get promoted at all costs next season.

I hope we sell between 20 and 30k hopefully nearer the 30k mark thou.

Under 20k would be a disaster and over 30k would be brilliant.

HOOT? What sort of word is that from a Glasweigan? As I said more a Rangers man than an idiot like you will ever be, As I said the Anti King brigade? Is it not the truth?

I thought King would not buy shares? I thought he would not be chairman? You and you rabble scored a spectacular own goal with those statements, did you not?

Yes I did vote for King like most shareholders who own the company that runs the club.

If you have a problem with who's running the club then vote them off the board.

Democracy is a great thing you know .

Who knows you might actually get something right.

How are you more of a Rangers fan than me and how are you more of a Rangers fan than any other fan.....Mr Superfan Are you saying because you 'own' the company then YOU have more of a say than a fan who doesn't 'own' Rangers? How many shares did you buy to become a superfan?

how do you know I'm a Glaswegian?