What we are up against.

Just now I took a trip over to a Celtic fans forum (something I've never done and now never will again), as I wanted to see what they thought of our latest signings. Y'know, see things from a different perspective.

It took me ONE minute to find an answer, and if I may copy and paste from that site, one dirty b*astards' view of Beasley joining us -

"Scumbag idiotic moron. Who I hope gets a career ending injury. I never want to see him in the US top again. Fucking scumbag piece of shit."

This is the view of one lowlife from that forum, with others wishing the same.

Just thought I'd bring this to your attention, certainly has made me hate Celtic and everything to do with them that little bit more, if that's possible!!

Just now I took a trip over to a Celtic fans forum (something I've never done and now never will again), as I wanted to see what they thought of our latest signings. Y'know, see things from a different perspective.

It took me ONE minute to find an answer, and if I may copy and paste from that site, one dirty b*astards' view of Beasley joining us -

"Scumbag idiotic moron. Who I hope gets a career ending injury. I never want to see him in the US top again. Fucking scumbag piece of shit."

Just thought I'd bring this to your attention, certainly has made me hate Celtic and everything to do with them that little bit more, if that's possible!!

And some on here want to bury the hatchet with that lot tae......aye that will be right

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE :pipegreen:

I don't really know how anyone could wish for an injury to another, must be a very sad person

must be a very sad person.....aw how nice of ye :lol:

Naw pal....they are no called the scum for hee haw

And some on here want to bury the hatchet with that lot tae......aye that will be right

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE :pipegreen:

Quite right Fish lad!

I don't really know how anyone could wish for an injury to another, must be a very sad person

i agree mud, you'd think after one of their own has only now overcome a serious knee injury after playing for scotland they'd have a bit more savvy, so much for the so called caring and sharing all encompassing gfitw

feck the lot ay them, scummy bastradas :angry2:

I'm not playing Devil's Advocate here but there probably are some sections of our supporters who would wish the same on some of their players.

I'm not defending what that specific poster said because quite frankly it's sick and disgusting, but to tar them all with the same brush isn't exactly fair either.

I'm not playing Devil's Advocate here but there probably are some sections of our supporters who would wish the same on some of their players.

I'm not defending what that specific poster said because quite frankly it's sick and disgusting, but to tar them all with the same brush isn't exactly fair either.

I have never seen a single post on RM wishing a career ending injury on any tim. The only similar post was Fish wanting one to happen to...Buffel.

Yes, really.

Probably one of the Oirish IRA loving scum from the North East of the USA.

I have never seen a single post on RM wishing a career ending injury on any tim. The only similar post was Fish wanting one to happen to...Buffel.

Yes, really.

I remember the one about Buffel and although I can't be positive I am sure somebody wished a leg break on Scott Borwn!

The members on here are not malicious at all, but I am sure we could find boards where Bears post similar crap to that!

I'm just glad we don't get it on here, because people who think like that make me sick! (tu)

Didn't expect them to praise our signings as such :D

But wishing for Beasley to have a career ending injury, calling him a "scumbag" etc....

Oh how I hate the 'tic.

Don't read what these bastards write......it'll be there special teacher writing it for them.

They spend more effort having a go at us than discussing their own pile a shit,we must be more important or it's just a deep lying jealousy they have.

Yes, really.

Ah well I suppose ye had tae come up with something to defend your side....ye stick out like a sore thumb

Looks as if you have the privelege of spoiling a thread eh....tut tut :classier_than_pipeguy:

Yes, really.

Ah well I suppose ye had tae come up with something to defend your side....ye stick out like a sore thumb

Looks as if you have the privelege of spoiling a thread eh....tut tut :classier_than_pipeguy:

Did you say that you wished injury on a Rangers player?

Yes, really.

Did you say that you wished injury on a Rangers player?

Yes he did I remember it and it casued a bit of contraversy.