What we are up against.

I'm not playing Devil's Advocate here but there probably are some sections of our supporters who would wish the same on some of their players.

I'm not defending what that specific poster said because quite frankly it's sick and disgusting, but to tar them all with the same brush isn't exactly fair either.

I have never seen a single post on RM wishing a career ending injury on any tim. The only similar post was Fish wanting one to happen to...Buffel.

Yes, really.

Ah well I suppose ye had tae come up with something to defend your side....ye stick out like a sore thumb

Looks as if you have the privelege of spoiling a thread eh....tut tut :classier_than_pipeguy:

Did you say that you wished injury on a Rangers player?

Aye just the way you dont want RFC to exist

Does Buffel play for RFC or did he :lol:

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE

They spend more effort having a go at us than discussing their own pile a shit,we must be more important or it's just a deep lying jealousy they have.

<cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

Foot in mouth my friend!

Your right,didn't come out right.

I'm not playing Devil's Advocate here but there probably are some sections of our supporters who would wish the same on some of their players.

I'm not defending what that specific poster said because quite frankly it's sick and disgusting, but to tar them all with the same brush isn't exactly fair either.

I have never seen a single post on RM wishing a career ending injury on any tim. The only similar post was Fish wanting one to happen to...Buffel.

Yes, really.

Ah well I suppose ye had tae come up with something to defend your side....ye stick out like a sore thumb

Looks as if you have the privelege of spoiling a thread eh....tut tut :classier_than_pipeguy:

Yes he did I remember it and it casued a bit of contraversy.

Why dont we get admin tae post it again and get the Buffel issue up and runnin again

Buffel GTF ya imposter :classier_than_pipeguy:

Yes, really.

[/

Unbelievable...and you have the nerve to question others loyalty?

Voice of sanity there. Good and bad in every lot - we usually just hear the bad ones more clearly 'cause they shout so much louder.

Yes, really.

[/

Not others.... just the likes of you who are doing it just to justify your existence and you dont know what yer oan aboot

Where wur ye anyway....thinkin up that reply :lol:

Yes, really.

[/

Not all of the others.... just the likes of you who are doing it just to justify your existence for some strange reason and you dont know what yer oan aboot

So not only are they the self confessed gfitw, they have allegiance with Barca (after the Madrid bombings) Portugal, Spain, Germany and North America. Who the fuck do they think they are. One American signs for us, so whats the problem ? Is it really because WS has the savvy on the SPL and they're shittting bricks now. I think even without our signings in the close season we would have won the league, but now I think that the Tims think we can win the league, massive difference.

So not only are they the self confessed gfitw, they have allegiance with Barca (after the Madrid bombings) Portugal, Spain, Germany and North America. Who the fuck do they think they are. One American signs for us, so whats the problem ? Is it really because WS has the savvy on the SPL and they're shittting bricks now. I think even without our signings in the close season we would have won the league, but now I think that the Tims think we can win the league, massive difference.

Agree with this.

Also think they are a bit pissed considering they have a luxurious budget compared to ours and we are signing players like Beasley and hopefully Faubert whilst they sign Chris Killen and McDonald.

Agree with this.

Also think they are a bit pissed considering they have a luxurious budget compared to ours and we are signing players like Beasley and hopefully Faubert whilst they sign Chris Killen and McDonald.

Hope they're riddled with doubts. GIRFU them - we'll see how much THEY welcome the chase! :2g:

Yes, really.

[/

Not others.... just the likes of you who are doing it just to justify your existence and you dont know what yer oan aboot

Not just me but many on here sonny...just about everyone who disagrees with your pish. You reckon you're a Bear but you wish one of our players gets injured? Riiiiiight.

Yes, really.

[/

Not just me but many on here sonny...just about everyone who disagrees with your pish. You reckon you're a Bear but you wish one of our players gets injured? Riiiiiight.

You stick oot like a sore thumb the same as the rest of them that hijack oor board....riiiiiiiiiiiiight :lol:

*Cough cough* Follow follow *cough cough*

Yeah, I know what you're saying: Unfortunately there are numerous idiotic and mindless Rangers fans (such as the cold-blooded aquatic one) giving the decent fans a bad name. You never hear about the well behaved ones though; just the bampots that are determined to get the club penalised.

Yeah, I know what you're saying: Unfortunately there are numerous idiotic and mindless Rangers fans (such as the cold-blooded aquatic one) giving the decent fans a bad name. You never hear about the well behaved ones though; just the bampots that are determined to get the club penalised.

It's just like someone said a page or dso back...you never hear from the good ones because the bad ones shout so much louder!

It's a sad day when you feel the need to wish the end of ones career just because they have signed for the rival team.

There are some good points on here. Very good points.

We will only hear the bad as they shout so much louder and there will also be Rangers fans on some other forum who will wish a detrimental end to a Celtic players career. Simply put, there is no need for that.

It is quite simply disgusting that that sort of thing is said. But what else can you expect from ill educated people from both divides.