Dave King Press Conference.

simon

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Chris_Jack89: Dave King will outline his vision for the future of #Rangers and launch season tickets at a press conference this afternoon

I can't see many buying season tickets when we have no manager and very few players.

@Chris_Jack89: Dave King will outline his vision for the future of #Rangers and launch season tickets at a press conference this afternoon

How many press conferences does he need to outline his fucking vision for Rangers?

Is this the third or fourth one of these?

Stop outlining it, and start fucking drawing it.

To be fair, it's the first press conference since our league fate was decided. I'm guessing different outcomes required a different plan.

I doubt everything will be covered in today's press conference, but I'm fairly confident we'll get to know everything over the next week or so.

I doubt the new manager will have signed before wed. Hang fire

Wouldn't surprise me if it's already a done deal , whoever it may be.

I think they're just waiting for DK and PM to get back to be here to announce it.

"The fans are the lifeblood of this club"

Therefore i will be asking you all to fund the future of the club by buying season tickets and investing in a share issue.

I never said i would put in £30m. I said i would match what others put in. So here is my £1m to £5m...insert best guess.

I don't think King has a clue just how underwhelmed the fans are with him and Murray thus far.