Dave King Press Conference.

simon

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye right you are....

6k p/w d3 with bonuses on top

7.5k p/w (25% increase of initial wage when new deal was signed in 2012) L1 with bonuses

9k p/w (25% increase of initial wage when new deal was signed in 2012) Championship with bonuses.

FFP restrict teams that play in European football only.

Nice try.

Are you sure that is right because QPR got hit with FFP?

After this press conference I have my serious doubts over King and Co. He has hurt Rangers more than most asking fans to boycott season tickets last year. I hope he alleviates those fears.

Really? That is brand new information (to me). I thought it was all Euro FFP.

The FA & FL implemented their own rules to ensure clubs werent fucked if they made the Premier League and potentially Europe. IT would also, hopefully, stop smaller clubs going into meltdown.

All these folk wondering about King investing. He can't just drop money into the club's acct. FFP rules heavily restrict the ways clubs can source investment.

And that's why we have not been able to borrow funds from Ashley and the 3 Bears.

There is nothing stop King lending money to Rangers unless he doesn't have the money or he doesn't want to.

The FA & FL implemented their own rules to ensure clubs werent fucked if they made the Premier League and potentially Europe. IT would also, hopefully, stop smaller clubs going into meltdown.

Interesting. The whole FFP is a farce; it's a good thing just done the wrong way. I don't know how they could improve the system because it will always mean the rich clubs will have more to spend.

or clouds of blue fairy dust because at the moment its a loan! DK has so far invested nothing, zilch, zero, etc, etc..

That's about the way of it, but I presume its interest free, unsecured(?) and unlikely to be recalled any time soon. Not your typical bank loan,

I have no problem with that.

I don't get all this "...lets not pay back the £5m loan..."

They are multi-millionaires, why can't we just pay it and remove Ashley from Rangers, to be honest we are lucky he is not saying,

"....all those naming rights, trademarks etc...i'll have £20m back for them..."

I would just pay the man and be done with it, but why does no-one actually want to invest in Rangers, all these loans, Roman Abramovich is not 'loaning' Chelsea his millions, he is investing in the good of the club and its working marvellous. :uk:

Point taken, but Abramovich is more likely laundering his money. Owners of the moral high ground would never go for that. Would they?