Dave King Press Conference.

simon

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get all this "...lets not pay back the £5m loan..."

They are multi-millionaires, why can't we just pay it and remove Ashley from Rangers, to be honest we are lucky he is not saying,

"....all those naming rights, trademarks etc...i'll have £20m back for them..."

I would just pay the man and be done with it, but why does no-one actually want to invest in Rangers, all these loans, Roman Abramovich is not 'loaning' Chelsea his millions, he is investing in the good of the club and its working marvellous. :uk:

I'm pretty sure Chelsea do owe a lot of money to Abramovich. Just like Ashley is loaning money to Newcastle.

Also paying the 5m won't remove Ashley from Rangers. He still has 9% of the shares of the company.

And he also just can't ask for £20m back for the naming rights.

I'm pretty sure Chelsea do owe a lot of money to Abramovich. Just like Ashley is loaning money to Newcastle.

Also paying the 5m won't remove Ashley from Rangers. He still has 9% of the shares of the company.

And he also just can't ask for £20m back for the naming rights.

Chelsea owe about £1 billion to Roman for the loan (although he obviously won't get it or try t recoup it)

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/chelsea/story/2448564/abramovich-loan-to-chelsea-company-tops-one-billion-pounds

Chelsea owe about £1 billion to Roman for the loan (although he obviously won't get it or try t recoup it)

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/chelsea/story/2448564/abramovich-loan-to-chelsea-company-tops-one-billion-pounds

So you're saying it's a loan that doesn't need to be paid back....... ?

Sounds familiar :o