Dave King Press Conference.

simon

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More important he get's his hand into his bloody pocket and deliver on his promises.

Fans wont invest when we don't even have a squad of players or manager, he needs to get back to reality.

Could not agree more, but he is not really wanting to say what he will invest.

Hes not giving a figure for what hell personally invest this summer ... dodged it a couple of times now

I think it would be foolish to give a specified figure. If you have a pot of x pounds and other teams are aware of it they will always continue to drive the price up. Providing substantial investment is made, which I think and hope it will, that's all that matters.

King hopes that belief in the people who are running Rangers just now, and have invested in the Ibrox club, will sway the fans.

King: arrangement cannot be working for Sports Direct with 50,000 shirts being sold. Until we are confident enough to come to fans tonsay

I think it would be foolish to give a specified figure. If you have a pot of x pounds and other teams are aware of it they will always continue to drive the price up. Providing substantial investment is made, which I think and hope it will, that's all that matters.

Saying well overinvest does the same thing . We need answers . To me he seems desperate to get the season ticket money in so that he doesnt need to pay much at all !!!