Dave King Is Full Of Shite

GOAT

He said he was gonna put the money in over a period of three years. Let's not forget there is also other investers gonna go 50/50 with him and lets also not forget that the season ticket money is gonna go towards the club instead of in to the fat cats pockets(which is where it's went for the last 3 year).

Who are they? Remember Charlie Green and all his investors...heard all this pish before.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ST Sales will not be substantial IMO - another season in the Championship will have disheartened many and others will be waiting to see who the manager and players are before they decide to buy in.

This.

Fans don't button up the back, we have half a team and no manager...harldy a big come and get a ST material.

He needs to invest right now and then fans will buy the ST in big numbers. To think otherwise is very unrealistic.

ST Sales will not be substantial IMO - another season in the Championship will have disheartened many and others will be waiting to see who the manager and players are before they decide to buy in.

Another whole year?

People who are not buying because of the league we are in do not deserve to be called Rangers supporters.

There are hundreds of thousands of people who watch shit teams every week and have never seen their team win anything but they still turn up season after season.

That is what being a supporter is all about.

Some so called bears on here need a fucking reality check

Another whole year?

People who are not buying because of the league we are in do not deserve to be called Rangers supporters.

There are hundreds of thousands of people who watch shit teams every week and have never seen their team win anything but they still turn up season after season.

sadly, that's the way it is.

I had a feeling it would come to this. 1 of the reasons and work commitments i wont be renewing. As ever ,over to us mugs again. Pony up or else. Not even a manager in place either. Stroll on Dave.

You won't be missed

Yep. Got to agree. Man is a complete liar and let down. Imagine admitting to not knowing Mark Wotte as well. That was a disaster of a press conference. We will be lucky to sell 20000 season tickets. Another week without a manager, CEO, scouting team, coaching set up, everything........it is pathetic. He is way out of his depth here.

Why doesn't King just stick a few million in right now?

When Whyte took over i knew the cunt had no money despite the courageous journalists over at the Daily Record declaring him a billionaire on the front page.

King obviously has some considering he snapped up shares but i doubt he has anything close to that of Sarver or Ashley.

We need people to spend not invest. Ifs hard to find. Finding someone like Abramovich at Chelsea or Ashley at Newcastle who are happy to put money in knowing they won't get it back is hard to find. Kings not that man for us either.

Both of whom are currenly owed loans back from their respective clubs. Ashley, has loaned every penny he's ever gave newcastle. (127m) Chelsea currently owe abramovich over £1bn

Yep. Got to agree. Man is a complete liar and let down. Imagine admitting to not knowing Mark Wotte as well. That was a disaster of a press conference. We will be lucky to sell 20000 season tickets. Another week without a manager, CEO, scouting team, coaching set up, everything........it is pathetic. He is way out of his depth here.

Mark Wotte was nothing but a youth coach during his time with the SFA spending his time visiting secondary schools and working with the U14 & 15 & 16 national sides. Can you name some of the other staff who worked with him during his time there?

Another whole year?

That my friend deserves a pint!

Why do these Blazers always ask us to get our money out before they do anything.

Why not say here's the investment plan and amount we are putting in back us if you want.

What if that amount aint enough? Fuck it basically aye?

Dave king has said he and his investors will put in whatever it takes over the next 3years to get us back challenging the beasts..am sure that figure will work out at 20+million by the end of that period

Mark Wotte was nothing but a youth coach during his time with the SFA spending his time visiting secondary schools and working with the U14 & 15 & 16 national sides. Can you name some of the other staff who worked with him during his time there?

He is very well known around the world, especially in European football circles having managed in several different countries and the fact he worked with the SFA makes it even more galling that King didn't know him. I think it is quite shameful he doesn't know who he is. It's all starting to add up.

Bring Paul Murray on board. Asking Walter Smith for managerial appointment advice. Doesn't know Mark Wotte. Still no manager. And won't be for another week.

He doesn't know anything about the game of football or the running of a football club.

Remind me please, who is our CEO?

He was the SFAs fucking performance director for the last three years ! If he genuinely didnt know who he was then that is just absolute madness . I suspect he was saying that with his tongue firmly in his cheek right enough

Total overreaction by many.

Simplistically lets say we need 30m this year to cover all of the costs. Why would king say just now I will invest 20m, then the fans all buy STs and we sell out resulting in U.S. Having more than the 30m we require isn't necessary. So surely king keeps more of his investment out of the club until we need it e.g. If we are third in the league prior to January window and we need to get players in, ST money won't cover that and he knows it.

I'm not saying the guy is a saviour but some of the overreaction on this forum is just laughable.