439 members have voted

1. 1. Wallace for captain?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the guys murder he does the same every game run up the park with the ball get in the danger area then passes it back the way.

His defending is schoolboy stuff at best now. His game has suffered playing at this level.

Out the current crop I would give it to someone like Murdoch, young and knows what's required, sort of Barry Ferguson prove your worth style. Just a thought, would much rather we sign a captain though.

I used to think he would grow into the role but the last two seasons have just proven he's not up to the task. I think he can still play a big part for us if he concentrates on recapturing his form, but I honestly don't see him as captain material

Never a Captain, isn't vocal enough, doesn't lead by example and isn't an inspirational figure, Lee has been brutal for two years, if we keep him he should just be allowed to play his own game and not worry about all the other stuff that comes with being a Skipper

Voted no.

I like him, and hopefully he can regain his form. But even if he does, I don't think he's captain material.

imo, a captain needs to shout and scream at his players when required, and drive them to the win. Lee's not like that.

A new player should get it, the best we have for that position right now is Kenny Miller.