Two Final Candidates For Rangers Job - Mccall & Warburton

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been told by a current player that there hearing its Warburton.

Then again same player told me McCoist had been saying to staff at Rangers he would wrap it in when the boardroom changes came about and was completely wrong there.

I cant see it being McCall if you hear some of Kings recent interviews i dont think he fancies him.

It's absolutely destroyed his reputation.

Here's a manager who was basically gauranteed to get you a play off place if he was in charge and was linked with every vacancy that came up, yet a year after leaving there he's barely been linked with any job that's come up since.

The 5-0 loss to Derby was just the final straw, the bitter taste it left in the mouths of Forest fans will take a long time to leave them. 2 years ago I would have been happy with him as a candidate (Warburton/Weir are my first choice now) I really don't think we should go anywhere near him.

It's embarrassing if McCall is the back up option given the absolute mess he made of his chance a matter of months ago. Billy Davies is a million times the manager McCall is and is desperate for the job. I have a feelinig King and Murray don't have the balls to appoint Davies and would much rather a yes type in McCall.

More of an embarrassment than Davies playing sex games with Sheridan?. Erm, no thanks. The guys a bombscare regardless of what he may of achieved

The 5-0 loss to Derby was just the final straw, the bitter taste it left in the mouths of Forest fans will take a long time to leave them. 2 years ago I would have been happy with him as a candidate (Warburton/Weir are my first choice now) I really don't think we should go anywhere near him.

I think he's a decent manager, but I don't think he has the temptament for it.

McCall blew it in my opinion and should not be anywhere near consideration, we still had the best squad outwith Hearts. We got battered by Motherwell home and away, pumped at QotS 3-0. Results like that should be the end of any Rangers manager.

Of the two, I think Warburton is the better option. We badly need a new face to freshen things up and bring new ideas.

If the club are still negotiating with Warburton it makes a lot of sense to let him think there are under candidates still under consideration. However, time is moving on and we need to make a decision quickly.

Going on what im hearing, McCall as Manager and Ian Cathro running Murray park, we ll see, I dont think Mccall or Warburton are crowd drawers, I woulda far prefered we went for Michael Laudrup & oor Brian. If Celtic had done the same and gone for Larsson, they woulda sold season tickets galore.