Two Final Candidates For Rangers Job - Mccall & Warburton

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Going on what im hearing, McCall as Manager and Ian Cathro running Murray park, we ll see, I dont think Mccall or Warburton are crowd drawers, I woulda far prefered we went for Michael Laudrup & oor Brian. If Celtic had done the same and gone for Larsson, they woulda sold season tickets galore.

Is there any way I can unread this?

It's embarrassing if McCall is the back up option given the absolute mess he made of his chance a matter of months ago. Billy Davies is a million times the manager McCall is and is desperate for the job. I have a feeling King and Murray don't have the balls to appoint Davies and would much rather a yes type in McCall.

Behave yourself, Davies yesterdays man, the time for him was afterbKe Guen

If McCall had got us promoted then he would have earned his chance, there were positives dropping some of the underachievers, bringing young Murdoch into the team.

I hope it's going to be Warburton and Weir who I can see building a team to compete in the top division.

Going on what im hearing, McCall as Manager and Ian Cathro running Murray park, we ll see, I dont think Mccall or Warburton are crowd drawers, I woulda far prefered we went for Michael Laudrup & oor Brian. If Celtic had done the same and gone for Larsson, they woulda sold season tickets galore.

Spooked me there, I had a look at the odds MW is still odds on 1/5 on one site 1/3 on another and suspended on PP, SM is 3/1- 8/1 and not even listed on PP, IC is 3/1- 7/2 and 11/4.

I really hope you need a hearing aid.

The thing that would surprise me most about this would be that surely Valencia no.2 is a far better job than running Murray park. It sounds like a step back career wise for someone as ambitious as Cathro

You've been spot on about things in the past so this scares me

It has to be Warburton or someone else.

McCall is an average manager at best, he was the manager of Motherwell when they were on free fall and walked away before he was pushed.

He did what was asked and done his best, but unfortunately it was not good enough as Motherwell destroyed us

Unless Mr Warburton is a liar then his conversation in the Rams Head last Saturday night watching the CL final with his missus is just a figment of imagination.

Stealth 'Aaaaaw ah wiz pyoor wochin eh fitbaaaw wi warbs in eez burd mahn' post.

:rolleyes:

Unless Mr Warburton is a liar then his conversation in the Rams Head last Saturday night watching the CL final with his missus is just a figment of imagination.

One of the boys on here spoke to a rams regular mate and said that he wasn't in there.