Two Final Candidates For Rangers Job - Mccall & Warburton

It can't be the same players, we just released 10 or so plus 5 loans expired. I'd bet there are at a minimum 6 new players this summer.

If they are all starters and are combined with our youngsters that will be enough. If come January we can add a couple more all the better. Then we have next summer to finish the rebuild of our team. Have some faith!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloke on FF last night posted that McCall would be named as manager on Monday. When asked why McCall he stated that the other candidates weren't happy with what was on offer - the problem mainly relating to funding. McCall was happy to work with it.

He was asked where the info came from - his family work for the SFA.

Bloke on FF last night posted that McCall would be named as manager on Monday. When asked why McCall he stated that the other candidates weren't happy with what was on offer - the problem mainly relating to funding. McCall was happy to work with it.

He was asked where the info came from - his family work for the SFA.

The SFA have a representative at every Rangers related interview.

That will be down to kings money, so it will be more of the same.

Has King knobbed your boyfriend ?:lol: Doesnt matter what question is asked you need to turn it into a dig at King. To think the amount of times you called fans out for turning any question asked into a MA bash,butbat least you have acknowledged King does have money which is a move on your normal stance of either him fronting a mob or not having any cash.

Nonsense. He was given a job and he failed. No room for failures.

In line with my post he should have been told that failure ruled him out at the final whistle at Fir Park then.

Neither party looks good if McCall is seen to have failed, has a 2 week break and is then effectively re-appointed.

If I was McCall I would have told them I wanted a decision earlier and not had this ridiculous situation develop.

He failed yes but did you honestly expect him to get promotion with the dross he inherited?

He tried because like everyone of us he loves Rangers and could not believe that the highly paid squad of ours could not deliver.

The failure is more down to the previous numpties and the players. McCall probably thought he had to take the chance despite doubts about the squad because he may not get another chance to manage Rangers. He would not be my preferred choice but having him hanging on does not show the club in a good light.

I say this only because King has repeatedly said Rangers will honour his contract and stopped short of indicating that they are seeking to any action to try to bring it to an early end. But is it feasible that King brings back McCoist until his contract ends and the new manager comes in in December? If a new manager starts now we will be paying for 3 managers for 6 months. That does not seem readily affordable. Nor does it make much economic sense for a cash strapped club to do this. So, could King pull the McCoist rabbit out of the hat and take a chance on ST sales?

The prospect is so off the wall that normally I wouldn't entertain it. But something about King repeatedly saying he will honour the contract then stopping short of any sort of serious move, half serious move, grudging move, any sort of move makes me wonder if he could simply be recalled to service from his gardening leave. Couldn't happen. Could it?

I like McCall. What puts me off about McCall is we got beat a few times under him and looked worse than McCoists team at times

I like McCall to what put me off him is getting fucked 6-1 over 2legs that shouldn't happen to any Rangers team.

I like McCall. What puts me off about McCall is we got beat a few times under him and looked worse than McCoists team at times

feel exact same, course jose may have had the same problems getting anything out that shower. they all (most) knew they were away and stopped trying (did they ever start) prob cause fear of getting injured or just cause they are a bunch of (insert your own expletives)

to this end it is difficult to judge mccall, though what goes against him was his reluctance to just drop most of them, which I'm sure most of us would have went along with.

What about the good job he did for years at fir park or is it only English football that matters?

Who mentioned Motherwell? The article compared McCall's spell with us to Warburton's success at Brentford and that comparison is laughable.

Nobody mentioned anything about Motherwell.

Ridiculous way to decide if you're getting a ST, IMO.

Fans are fucked off and fed up, if they don't see any kind of progress or real change they have a right to not purchase a season ticket in my opinion. We have been through a hell of a lot and not got a lot in return for the support and money pumped into the club.

Things are not as simple as you try to make them out to be in order to prove your point.

Ridiculous way to decide if you're getting a ST, IMO.

You may think that, but a number of people based their renewal on Ally last season (my dad one of them) and there WOULD be a difference in number of ST sales if we get McCall instead of someone new / Warburton.

I'm looking at my 21st season, but will be very depressed if it is McCall