Two Final Candidates For Rangers Job - Mccall & Warburton

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans are fucked off and fed up, if they don't see any kind of progress or real change they have a right to not purchase a season ticket in my opinion. We have been through a hell of a lot and not got a lot in return for the support and money pumped into the club.

Things are not as simple as you try to make them out to be in order to prove your point.

Agreed.

This is a massive season we have to win this league asap. The only way is with the fans. I'll be getting a ST after not being able to afford one last season. I'll be so disappointed if after all this time we just hand it to Stuart. It would be the biggest indictment against this board. It would show them as completely devoid of any constructive ideas. Take the easy , cheap route and hope for the best. I'll still be getting my ST back though. Some things are more important than who the manager is.

I've renewed already but the fact is that many people will wait for the manager announcement.

It's fair enough - people have a right to their opinion. I'm just interested in who people actually want (and that we'd have a realistic chance of getting) if they're unhappy with who actually we end up appointing?

I am all for supporting the club but when the club treat fans like idiots like they would be by employing McCall again, surely there is only so far your support and loyalty can go? Imagine appointing the man who failed to get out the 2nd division and increasing season ticket prices and still expecting fans to buy them? Are King and co that far out of touch with reality?

I am all for supporting the club but when the club treat fans like idiots like they would be by employing McCall again, surely there is only so far your support and loyalty can go? Imagine appointing the man who failed to get out the 2nd division and increasing season ticket prices and still expecting fans to buy them? Are King and co that far out of touch with reality?

I'd be absolutely gutted if it ends up McCall mate, but I've already convinced myself I was getting one again this season.

Has this been posted?

David Weir has today dropped a big hint that he is imminently to be appointed Rangers assistant with Mark Warburton the manager.

A source bumped into the former Ibrox defender in Cardiff at tonights Wales Belgium match, and asked if Weir would indeed be taking up the Ibrox assistant position with Warburton his superior, and Weir, unable to confirm this on record, instead gave a nod and a smile in acknowledgement.

If this is to be fully interpreted as what it appears to be mean rather than reading between the lines, it could be the clearest indicator yet that Warburton and Weir will be announced on Monday.

With Derek McInnes signing a new two-year extension at Pittodrie (taking him up to 2019) and Vitor Pereira signing on at Fenerbahce, Warburtons odds have reduced again from 4/5 to 1/3 and it is starting to look, finally, like maybe, just maybe the saga is coming to a close.

Has this been posted?

David Weir has today dropped a big hint that he is imminently to be appointed Rangers assistant with Mark Warburton the manager.

A source bumped into the former Ibrox defender in Cardiff at tonights Wales Belgium match, and asked if Weir would indeed be taking up the Ibrox assistant position with Warburton his superior, and Weir, unable to confirm this on record, instead gave a nod and a smile in acknowledgement.

If this is to be fully interpreted as what it appears to be mean rather than reading between the lines, it could be the clearest indicator yet that Warburton and Weir will be announced on Monday.

With Derek McInnes signing a new two-year extension at Pittodrie (taking him up to 2019) and Vitor Pereira signing on at Fenerbahce, Warburtons odds have reduced again from 4/5 to 1/3 and it is starting to look, finally, like maybe, just maybe the saga is coming to a close.

You posted that in the managers thread, but haven't said where it's from?

Ridiculous way to decide if you're getting a ST, IMO.

I agree with you , but it is a reality.

You just have to look it the dwindling crowds from about 45-50000 in Div 3 to some under half that last season , for proof.

We need to ' rip it up and start again ' IMO , to try and tempt everyone back. The board know this , which is why I think they'll go that extra wee bit to get the right man.

Has this been posted?

A source? :lol:

Some guy had his wean take a picture with Weir at the game and posted that Weir gave him a smile and a nod on Twitter about it.

https://twitter.com/livick04/status/609418687133687809

A source? :lol:

Some guy had his wean take a picture with Weir at the game and posted that Weir gave him a smile and a nod on Twitter about it.

https://twitter.com/livick04/status/609418687133687809

If this is what passes as a source it makes you wonder where everyone else who claims to be "in the know" gets their info.