Ryan Hardie

stuvah

Just saw the wee man tweet a pic of himself training at auchenhowie today, good to see the extra work being put in by a young ger eager to improve.

It's a good sign and hopefully some of the other young guns take notice :)

Hope he bulks up considerably because he seems like a natural finisher.

He does seem to have an eye for goal, hopefully after a full pre season under warbs will see him bulk up a bit in time for the new season

Wonder if one of the quotes from MW is resonating with Hardie and maybe the other youngsters:

"I strongly believe in youth," said Warburton. "I really believe that you can get young, hungry players who can embrace ideas and you marshal them with one or two senior pros who can really mentor them. That is a nice balance."

These boys must be delighted at the appointment.

Just saw the wee man tweet a pic of himself training at auchenhowie today, good to see the extra work being put in by a young ger eager to improve.

It's a good sign and hopefully some of the other young guns take notice :)

Seen that myself. It wasnt auchenhowie though. Looked like a sports center with a housing scheme in the background.

Wonder if one of the quotes from MW is resonating with Hardie and maybe the other youngsters:

"I strongly believe in youth," said Warburton. "I really believe that you can get young, hungry players who can embrace ideas and you marshal them with one or two senior pros who can really mentor them. That is a nice balance."

These boys must be delighted at the appointment.

I hope so and the likes of aird and mckay will have a clean slate too so hopefully they put the work in and maybe they can start developing into the players we hope they can become

I hope so and the likes of aird and mckay will have a clean slate too so hopefully they put the work in and maybe they can start developing into the players we hope they can become

I'm not someone to right-off youth, however, I'll be amazed if Aird ever reaches the standard of Rangers player required when we return to the top. Of course, would be great if he improved, but technically, he's just not going to be a winger - certainly not at the level required for us.

Maybe a midfield berth as RM in a 4-4-3 - think that would suit his game and abilities a lot better.

I'm not someone to right-off youth, however, I'll be amazed if Aird ever reaches the standard of Rangers player required when we return to the top. Of course, would be great if he improved, but technically, he's just not going to be a winger - certainly not at the level required for us.

Maybe a midfield berth as RM in a 4-4-3 - think that would suit his game and abilities a lot better.

He doesn't have any abilities

"Maybe a midfield berth as RM in a 4-4-3 - think that would suit his game and abilities a lot better."

No goal keeper?

I do agree with you though, squad player at best

:lol: FS!

One too many wine gums tonight - maybe go for a 4-3-3.

Saying that, if we've got Bell thinking he's at a seal park, the 4-4-3 is the way forward ;)

He doesn't have any abilities

Can't say I've ever been impressed by his technical qualities.

Certainly gives it his all when he plays, though. That isn't enough to get you a place in a Rangers team, I know, however; if a few of them with more ability had given as much for the cause then last season might not have been such an utter disaster.