Impressed!

Love the fact he said "some teams want to play long ball football, good luck them but that's not how we play"

Really looking forward to this season.. He rightfully said it'll take time, we'll all hopefully realise that it's not going to click right from the off

I loved the way he was talking about experienced players saying we need 2 or 3 maybe 4 to guide the young players etc

When we were put in the 3rd division I thought that's the way we're going to go but we all know how that turned out.

I loved the way he said youths need to be able to see the first team, might stop us losing players like telfer etc

A man with a plan, a man with confidence in his own abilities, a man with drive and determination and a single minded desire to succeed. Spoke very well and seems to know exactly what he wants and we need. He's an all round manager who's been around many different roles in both football and outwith football. He comes across as a winner and a leader and is EXACTLY what we need right now.

I've not been this excited about our playing future since wee Dick arrived.

I thought he spoke very well, I particularly liked the bit about the squad size, basically he is saying players need to train hard knowing that they have a chance of making the team, I also like the bit about giving the youths a chance but stressed that they have to be good enough.

It's the most positive I have felt in years.

"One philosophy right down throughout the club."

"Players who enjoy having the football. Who dominate the football. Don't concede possession cheaply.."

I like what I hear. Scott Allan and Lewis MacLeod are made for this style.

Very impressive interview. You can see and sense the enthusiasm and respect. More than that - the confidence and desire to do a top class job. On that showing I think he will be a focussed and effective Manager and I wish him and Davie W every success and very quickly too.

Actually, could they make him CEO too as I reckon he'd field all the financial and boardroom stuff just as capably.