This Just Feels Right...

rab wilson

It really does, a legend in his camp but a non rangers man, an educated man, who wants us to play attacking football.fuckin bring this on.this is what I wanted from the day he was available.ive watched his Brentford a lot, they play really aggressive wing play football.with young players.i will take pritchard in a heartbeat by the way.

Welcome to ibrox Mark, and SDOW. Didn't you all look like rangers in yer club ties and suits, but most of all your obvious happiness to be here.its all we ask.its gonna be a long road, but duck me, at last, rangers have gone out on a limb and given our support a hope of a better future.to me that's more important than anything.get fuckin intae them you 2.

No Surrender

Rab

Very excited by the news and also exited to see what new faces come through in the next few weeks , both warburton and wires interviews leave you under no illusion , they know the task , they embrace the tradition and reputation of the club but you also know that these guys know their football and also good to hear about his plans on bringing youth in and through . An appointment like this should have been made 3 years ago but that is a different arguement for a different day , onwards and upwards Rangers

It really does, a legend in his camp but a non rangers man, an educated man, who wants us to play attacking football.fuckin bring this on.this is what I wanted from the day he was available.ive watched his Brentford a lot, they play really aggressive wing play football.with young players.i will take pritchard in a heartbeat by the way.

Welcome to ibrox Mark, and SDOW. Didn't you all look like rangers in yer club ties and suits, but most of all your obvious happiness to be here.its all we ask.its gonna be a long road, but duck me, at last, rangers have gone out on a limb and given our support a hope of a better future.to me that's more important than anything.get fuckin intae them you 2.

No Surrender

Rab

Definetely. Cant wait to see his team.

By the way, Pritchard was on loan from Tottenham. Hes available for £6m.

Definetely. Cant wait to see his team.

By the way, Pritchard was on loan from Tottenham. Hes available for £6m.

Never knew that, fuck that ha ha ha.just feel so positive bears . Just got to get behind them.you just know they are going to try to do this the right way .it's what we have all been crying out for.a gamble, a positive plan and vision.that is something we have not had.it just feels good.nothing like the just putting up with it cos it's rangers , it's a promise of good football. Fuck me, promotion or not, I'll settle for a young attacking rangers team with no fear.well in Mark son.

No Surrender

Rab

impressed by the way Mark Warburton sounds like he will do everything he can to get things sorted in the background so that the players can have no excuses. hopefully it won't take to long to get his ideas across to the squad then it is up to them to grab that chance

Well said Rab.

I just hope Mark is given the backing he deserves, finacially and vocally.

Zapp I've just been listening to the ringing on ma phone when the bank rang me." We love you Rangers we do.oh Rangers we love you!" Still my favourite. Nothing will ever change that either.such a simple wee song, but my God. It's just everything to me.im ducking buzzing to know a new bloke is coming in welcoming our traditions, and trying to push us forward because of them, and not because he sees them as a monkey on his back.this is day one .the true one, we have to back him mate.what a Rangers team this could be.electric mate.

No Surrender

Rab