Andy Webster

Boabe

Anyone know the exact situation with Webster, has he signed for us officially or is he still on loan from Wigan? If he has signed anyone know what the fee was, last I read was we were still waiting for a decision from Fifa to be accepted by both Wigan and Hearts (I think both decided to appeal after the 625k figure)?

He can't sign on a permanent deal as Heart's appealed the price UEFA told Wigan to stump up. He's going to probably sign on another six month loan deal until the appeal is sorted out.

Fish

Do you like anyone??

Maybe give the boy a chance,i think he is a decent centre half.Better than Ugo and Broadfoot IMO

You havent been paying attention again....silly boy

Oops sorry I will take back that last remark youı might be offended :classier_than_pipeguy:

Webster doesn't get the credit he deserves, for some reason that caveman pressley was classed as the rock in the Hearts defence, when more often than not it was webster who was the real calming influence/quality performer.

He ain't no Donkey, thats for sure.

Webster doesn't get the credit he deserves, for some reason that caveman pressley was classed as the rock in the Hearts defence, when more often than not it was webster who was the real calming influence/quality performer.

But he certainly isn't worth 4mil+ :P

So tell us all why he isnt a donkey....tell us what he has done

Guest Euronymous

So tell us all why he isnt a donkey...

Cause he is not a donkey? As in.. he's human?

Does...

websterandyuq1.jpg

Look like...

donkey1nc9.jpg

If so.... go and get an appointment at SpecSavers.

He is a tough, solid ball winning CH who was a standout in defence for Hearts and for Scotland and as I said before was a far more complete/assured defender than pressley (even though he is what 8-10 years younger).

Compared to what we have i.e. UGO, Papac and Broadfoot he would be a good signing not great i.e. Gough etc but as a youngish scot with potential a very positive buy.

Ok he has had a rotten time recently with injuries and his move to the EPL fell flat, but a player does not become a donkey because of one injury interrupted season.

So Fish, tell us why he is a donkey, what do you not like about him?

So tell us all why he isnt a donkey...

Cause he is not a donkey? As in.. he's human?

Does...

websterandyuq1.jpg

Look like...

donkey1nc9.jpg

If so.... go and get an appointment at SpecSavers.

Ahhhhh a see nooooo.....how silly of me :classier_than_pipeguy:

But he certainly isn't worth 4mil+

Indeed - Russell Anderson has just gone for 1M and he was playing in the first team. Webster had been put in the reserves because he wouldn't sign a new contract as far as I remember.

He is a tough, solid ball winning CH who was a standout in defence for Hearts and for Scotland and as I said before was a far more complete/assured defender than pressley (even though he is what 8-10 years younger).

Compared to what we have i.e. UGO, Papac and Broadfoot he would be a good signing not great i.e. Gough etc but as a youngish scot with potential a very positive buy.

Ok he has had a rotten time recently with injuries and his move to the EPL fell flat, but a player does not become a donkey because of one injury interrupted season.

So Fish, tell us why he is a donkey, what do you not like about him?

Got capped for wee Scotland by Bertie Bassett who capped another 30 donkeys and couldnt even get a place at mighty Wigan and was overated pesh way Hertz.....need I say more :classier_than_pipeguy: