Rob Kiernan

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Injury prone tarrier who's been at 11 teams in 7 years .

Looks another blinder of a signing ...........

Come on into the present. It's fun here.

I dunno ??

I post congratulating the board and the monkeys are still jumping up and down squealing.

I thought when the board did anything we were supposed to cheer and clap like seals.?

I didn't even do the 29,998,000 left to spend. Oh shit, look what yeez made me do.

As the man says. lighten up FFS, it was just a wee bit of banter.Wind yer necks in and wash that sand out yer vaginas. Yeez are awfy crabbit.

You mean £29,800,000.

Congratulations to the board for digging deep and backing Warbs to the tune of 200k. I'm not sure we should be blowing so much of our warchest on the one player, no matter how good he is. It's great knowing we beat so many other clubs to his signature.

The kids already seen more clubs than Arnold Palmer and might also be injured. He could be our next Michael Ball or Sebastian Rosenthal.

But, Look out Celtic, here we come. :peanut:

I've never been one to have a go at fellow bears but you Sir are a cunt

If Warburton trusts and likes him then that'll do for me for now. Good age and by all accounts likes to pass the ball, just the way Warburton wants to play.

Not having a barrel load of games and a few injury issues at his age is a slight concern but as a few have mentioned some players develop a little later and you also need a bit of luck. Not a like for like comparison obviously as I've never seen the lad play, nor am I comparing careers but Coquelin at Arsenal is of a similar age and played a similar number of games. Now he's been a revelation. Hopefully Kiernan can do similar for us if he joins. Also many younger players in England spend a lot of time on short loan spells to other clubs.

Just good to be looking at younger blood.