Check Out This Amazing Place...

Dan Deacon

Rumours/ shite/ more rumours/ more shite.

I stopped reading at the "Lafferty- Joey Barton nonsense.

I never said the content was good. however after 3 threads popping up in here yesterday about this Keirnan chap thought it'd be good to promote the specific forum for transfer chat

I never said the content was good. however after 3 threads popping up in here yesterday about this Keirnan chap thought it'd be good to promote the specific forum for transfer chat

Don't worry young fella, I'm not having a dig at your OP. The problem with multi-threads on the same subject is caused by people posting a "New Topic" before checking to see whether there is already one on the forum; eg the Rob Kiernan threads.

The problem I find with the Transfer Forum is that you have to trawl for ages to get a "Transfer Target" that could actually be near the mark as to it happening, which for me the Lafferty-Barton is so far off the mark I'm amazed it was even posted.

Don't worry young fella, I'm not having a dig at your OP. The problem with multi-threads on the same subject is caused by people posting a "New Topic" before checking to see whether there is already one on the forum; eg the Rob Kiernan threads.

The problem I find with the Transfer Forum is that you have to trawl for ages to get a "Transfer Target" that could actually be near the mark as to it happening, which for me the Lafferty-Barton is so far off the mark I'm amazed it was even posted.

Yes there should be an "utter shite" section for complete tosh like that laff barton nonsense and a "genuine" section for substantiated stories

Yes there should be an "utter shite" section for complete tosh like that laff barton nonsense and a "genuine" section for substantiated stories

Now there's a brilliant idea if I ever heard one :D:pipe: When I was managing/coaching a team I would have people ask me if it was true so and so was going to join the club. I would ask; Where did you hear that?

"The Newspaper" was the normal reply, or "A guy told me in the pub" so I'd tell them when they heard it from me direct, they could take it as true and not before.