Kiernan & Wilson At The Back

RFC72RFC

A part of me will die if McGregor is at right-back next season.

Given suffice cover from Kiernan, he'll do a solid job.

Ideally a new RB would be best but if not McGregor will do, he often had to almost play two roles whenever he played RB.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGregor won't be the RB next season not a chance. Warburton wants attack at all times so a makeshift CB converted to RB won't happen. I think it's safe to say the playing players out of position lark is gone for a few years atleast.

Kiernans was a Midfielder moved to play at the back.

Kiernans was a Midfielder moved to play at the back.

Aye and he is now a CB, not a midfielder. He's learned the role at a different club. Mark warburton isn't going to take the time to try turn Darren mcgregor into the next dani alves. He will simply sign alves instead.

Aye and he is now a CB, not a midfielder. He's learned the role at a different club. Mark warburton isn't going to take the time to try turn Darren mcgregor into the next dani alves. He will simply sign alves instead.

I guess if McCulloch signs for another club he's now a defender, :cool:

The whole Protestant and Catholic thing is boring. Religion, in every aspect, is boring.

Gone are the days where religion mattered at Ibrox. It's 2015; we have developed and progressed.

These days, the fad isn't to hate Catholics, it's to wear Stone Island jackets with Adidas Gazelles and chant "we're Rangers, we're mental, we're off our fucking heads".

It'll always matter, mate. Fuck the pope!

Always has and always will. No doubt you're one of them halfer types. One parent Protestant, one parent Catholic. Disaster.

No...Several generations of Rangers fans on both sides. Any other pre-conceived stereotypes you want to try!

Did I criticise you for why it matters to you? It doesn't matter to me, however your entitled to your belief and I respect that.

You've just made yourself look very small indeed. Pathetic.