This is gearing up to be a quality season

J_RFC87

We are starting to be linked with quality players, and I am optimistic with our new signings to what next season holds for us.

The Tic seem to be taking next season seriousley also.

Even the lower teams in the league are starting to invest, namely Hibs who have had a few decent signings.

Aberdeen, St Mirren and Dundee Utd seem to be doing well in the transfer window.

from a neutral point of view, next year looks pretty good. From a Rangers point of view, it also looks good for a lot of reasons i'm sure you'l agree?

If the rumours are anything to go by, then we are in for a good one.

We certainly have the Manager, hopefully we get the players.

We are starting to be linked with quality players, and I am optimistic with our new signings to what next season holds for us.

Even the lower teams in the league are starting to invest, namely Hibs who have had a few decent signings.

Aberdeen, St Mirren and Dundee Utd seem to be doing well in the transfer window.

from a neutral point of view, next year looks pretty good. From a Rangers point of view, it also looks good for a lot of reasons i'm sure you'l agree?

Only linked though, until we start getting them onboard lets not get over excited.

Only linked though, until we start getting them onboard lets not get over excited.

Beasley? JCD?

just like last season, dont build your hopes up to much just wait and see how things turn out.

It's only natural to build our hopes up. If we didn't, we wouldn't love the club. It's normal to expect great things.

Beasley? JCD?

I hope they turn out to be quality mate i really do. (tu)

the past few seasons i've been confident.. and look how that turned out!

Shows what you know!!!

how the hell does that show what I know?

where you not excited last season when PLG came in?

Well I'm not building my hopes up, but I am looking forward to it.

There's a hell of a lot riding on us getting through that first Euro tie.

Not the first time though is it? We've faced these ridiculously early pressure situations most seasons.