Why Take Loan Signings?

I'm really not convinced by loan signings... No matter who. There is a price to be paid in that it blocks the development of a young Rangers player. I can understand why C****c do it cos they are prepared to pay that price for potential reward of champions league riches....

But to win the championship?... Would much rather do it wi Rangers players

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not convinced by loan signings... No matter who. There is a price to be paid in that it blocks the development of a young Rangers player. I can understand why C****c do it cos they are prepared to pay that price for potential reward of champions league riches....

But to win the championship?... Would much rather do it wi Rangers players

:shifty:

McTaig alert

In Topic: When Did We Sign This Guy?

Today, 11:55 AM

While we're travelling back in time...did Charles ever show Bomber the deeds ?
In Topic: Nicky Clark

24 June 2015 - 04:23 PM

I really hope so. Wouldn't be the first striker with a rotten first touch and maybe he'll find some composure in front of goal. David Templeton used to be a footballer that would fit into a fast paced attacking side before we decoached him... I wonder.
In Topic: Dean Shiels

24 June 2015 - 01:52 AM

David Cooper only had one foot and seemed to do ok

We see the problem with loans with Haris Vuckic. If the player does well their value increases and other clubs become interested. We can only enjoy them while during the short time they're at the club.

Look we only get two windows a season to improve our squad. If we can get a player of a certain quality on loan then I'm all for it.

I'm certain under Warburton the youth players will get a chance, they aren't going anywhere so if they're good enough they'll get a chance under this management. If not it simply is because they are not good enough.